Text DFW to 24042 to join 97.9 The Beat’s mobile club for exclusive news (Terms & Conditions).

Smokeshop

Source: Gado Images / Getty

Follow The Beat On Twitter:

Smoking is bad for the lungs, no matter the form. Sam Brown, a 24-year-old man from Ft. Worth, recently died when his vape pen exploded in his mouth.

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner says that the explosion caused the victim to have a stroke.

Sam Brown’s grandmother is taking the death hard and is still seeking answers.

SEE ALSO: Young & The Restless Star Kristoff St. John Found Dead In His Home

SEE ALSO: 1 Ft. Worth Man Found Dead In Laundromat

Source: CBS11 News

-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)

Sign Up For Our Newsletter!

Meet The Cast Of How To Get Away With Murder (PHOTOS)
How to Get Away with Murder
13 photos

The Latest:

×