Dr Pepper created in Waco, Texas in 1885, is launching a new petition to make it the “Official Soft Drink of Texas..” There is a Change.org petition created to get this campaign rolling. Dr Pepper is dropping 15 different “Texas” labels and will only be sold in Texas.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Never Have Sex With
- ‘We Have Medicine:’ Brothers In Jussie Smollett Case Back In Nigeria Offering ‘Love And Good Energy’
- Natural Vibes: Meg Thee Stallion Shows Off Her Textured Tresses
- #BlackExcellence: 11-Year-Old Academic Standout Dionn Megginson Starts High School
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Helps Teacher Facing Financial Setbacks Buy School Supplies
- Brooklyn Mother Creates Braille Clothing Patches To Help Visually Impaired Kids
- Weekend Roundup: Ex-NFL Star Cedric Benson Killed In Motorcycle Crash, Dwight Howard Back With The Lakers & More
- Cedric Benson, Former UT, Texas High School Football Legend Dead At 36
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- The State Fair Classic Contest