Stephen Hillenburg, the creator of SpongeBob SquarePants, died on Monday, he was 57. The cause of death was ALS. He is originally from Oklahoma and started his career teaching marine biology at the Orange County Marine Institute and then switched gears and earned a degree in animation. Hillenburg then combined the two to create Spongebob Squarepants.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jeweler Gifts Lil Baby Rings After Selling Him Bandooloo Patek Phillipe Watch [Video]
- 50 Cent Talks Directing Eminem for BMF, Weighs In On Nicki Minaj Swollen Testicles Struggle
- After Pfizer’s News Of Promising Vaccine Results, Concerns Linger About Vaccine Equity for Under 12 Year Olds
- Anti-Vax Special Ed Staffer Thinks Blackface Is The Best Way To Oppose Vaccine Mandate
- Kid Cudi “Mr. Solo Dolo III,” DJ Snake ft. Rick Ross & Rich Brian “Run It” & More | Daily Visuals 9.20.21
- Landlord Goes Viral After Evicting Tenant For 2 Years Of Unpaid Rent Then Pays For Her Hotel
- City Girl JT May Be Pregant After All
- Is The NBA Working With Feds? Carmelo Anthony Seems To Think So
- Black Families Get New Answers In Ancestry Thanks To Millions Of Updated Freedmen’s Bureau Records
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys