When a masked man walked into a Birmingham, Alabama McDonalds and started shooting, a father who was eating with his sons fatally shot the masked man.
The father and one of his children were also struck and suffered non-life threatening injuries. He will not face any charges.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- DOJ Files Suit Challenging Texas’ Redistricting Plans Citing Violations Of The Voting Rights Act
- Erykah Badu Calls Out Ageism In Media Following Engagement Rumors To 27-Year-Old Boyfriend
- Jake Paul And Tyron Woodley Rematch Set As Tommy Fury Backs Out
- Pioneering Black Women From St. Louis To Be Honored By The Griot Museum Of Black History
- Trending Topics: Crumbly School Shooting Update, Omicron Variant & More
- November Jobs Report Falls Short of Expectations, The Build Back Better Act Could Expand Opportunity For Black Workers
- Lil Wayne Accused Of Pulling A Gun On His Bodyguard, Rapper Denies It Ever Happened
- No OVO: Drake Withdraws His 2021 Grammy Nominations
- CEO Fires 900 Employees Via Zoom Call
- Patriot Front Members March Though DC Chanting ‘Reclaim America’ Then Get Stranded In The Cold