A Tarrant County judge has given the family of Payton Summons another week to find a facility to take her and keep her on life support after Cook Children’s Medical Center declared her brain dead. The new restraining order expires next Monday at 6 p.m. She has been on the ventilator since September 25th.
Let’s keep this family in our thoughts and prayers.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Ashanti Reveals What She Was REALLY Doing On Her Phone During Keyshia Cole Verzuz Battle [WATCH]
- Inaugural Poet, Amanda Gorman Signs With IMG Models!
- Rich White People Are Snatching Up Vaccines From Black And Brown Communities As Supplies Dry Up
- New Race Czar Susan Rice Ensures ‘An Equitable And Inclusive Economic Recovery’
- Westside Gunn ft. Armani Ceasar “Liz Loves Luger,” Dave East “Mercedes Talk” & More | Daily Visuals 1.26.21
- NBA Analyst Sekou Smith Dies Of COVID-19 Complications, Twitter Mourns A Legend
- ‘Star Wars’ Uses Its Force To Defend Web Series Host Krystina Arielle Following Racist Attacks
- Celebrating Anita Baker’s Birthday With Timeless Hits That Move Your Soul
- Who’s Cappin?! Spinderella Goes on Twitter Rant About Salt-N-Pepa Leaving Her Out of Lifetime Biopic [WATCH]
- Dr. Ian Smith Explains What You Need To Know About The Coronavirus Variants & Impact On Vaccines