Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Rumors have been floating around that Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle were trying to get pregnant but as of Friday at Princess Eugenie‘s Wedding all those rumors can be put to rest! It has been confirmed that the couple is expecting their first child just five months after the royal wedding. So, trying to get pregnant? More like succeeding! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ child will be seventh in line to the throne after Prince Charles, Prince William, William’s three children, and Prince Harry. This is yet another great-great-grandchild for Queen Elizabeth. Cheers to the legacy continuing and congratulations to this royal family!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Kruz Newz: Louisville Airport Renamed the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport