Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Rumors have been floating around that Prince Harry and his wife Meghan Markle were trying to get pregnant but as of Friday at Princess Eugenie‘s Wedding all those rumors can be put to rest! It has been confirmed that the couple is expecting their first child just five months after the royal wedding. So, trying to get pregnant? More like succeeding! The Duke and Duchess of Sussex’ child will be seventh in line to the throne after Prince Charles, Prince William, William’s three children, and Prince Harry. This is yet another great-great-grandchild for Queen Elizabeth. Cheers to the legacy continuing and congratulations to this royal family!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Diddy On Kim Porter’s Death: ‘I’ve Been Trying To Wake Up Out Of This Nightmare’
- Kanye West Gives Family of Slain Chicagoan Jemel Roberson $150K
- Did Gucci Mane Security Detail Just Get A Bonus Or Lawsuit
- For The Culture: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Fall 18 Probate
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Moneybagg Yo Just Killed A Feature For Kevin Gates (Explicit Content)
- Here’s The Official Lineup For Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival