Well isn’t this perfect timing for Holiday shopping lol!
In a bankruptcy court filing Tuesday, a group of secured lenders, said that it’s scrapping an auction for Toys R Us assets despite receiving a number of bids.
You can read what all that really means right here:
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Usher Is Back Back Performing Live
- New York Mom Shot And Killed Execution Style While Pushing Baby In Stroller
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Officially Sworn In As First Black Woman On Supreme Court Bench
- Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman On The Supreme Court
- Cardi B Teases New Single ‘Hot Sh*t’, Listen Here
- How Much More Do They Need To Indict Donald Trump? Georgetown Professor Paul Butler Discusses With Russ Parr [Listen]
- Jacquees Calls Out T-Pain For Accusing Him Of Monetizing His Viral Remixes
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘My Body, My Choice’ | Episode 74
- Here’s The Reason Soulja Boy Just Spazzed Out
- Damn Chris Brown Just Went Deep Sea Diving With Her