Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Dallas Police Officer, Amber Guyger, was arrested on Sunday (September 9) for manslaughter for killing 26 year old Botham Jean in his apartment on September 7. She posted bond the same day in the amount of $300,000 and is now back on the streets. For more info, see video below (content may take a few moments to load on certain devices).
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Young Thug Might Want The Smoke After ALL
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Ashley Tisdale Just Teased That She’s Making An Announcement Next Week
- Shaquille O’Neal Joins Papa John’s Pizza on Its Board of Directors
- She’s Here: Porsha Williams Gives Birth
- This Website Will Pay You $1,000 To Binge Watch All 20 Marvel Cinematic Universe Movies
- Cam Newton Says He Gave Up Sex In March As Part Of His Monthly Challenges To Be Better
- Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, Makes A Big Donation To Flint Students