Vermont made history yesterday when they nominated Christine Hallquist, the first openly transgender person to win a major party’s nomination for governor.
She will be going up against Republican Gov. Phil Scott in the general election in November.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Mathew Knowles Stops By The Lemonade Stand And Ends The Beyoncé Chloe Bailey Comparisons “They’re Idiots. Period”
- Jermaine Fowler on Coming 2 America, Idolizing Eddie Murphy, & The Best Advice He Got On Set
- Who’s Cappin?! States Are Rolling Back Mask Mandates, But Is It Too Soon? [WATCH]
- 5 Podcasts Every Black Women Should Listen To In 2021
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s “Black Girl Magic!”
- Lil Uzi Vert “Movie,” G Perico “Never Made Statements” & More | Daily Visuals 3.3.21
- HHW Gaming: ‘NBA 2K21’ Coming To Xbox Game Pass Thursday
- Governor DeWine Not Lifting Ohio’s Mask Mandate Anytime Soon
- Houston Woman Accused Of Splurging On Luxury Homes, Land Rover & Purses In $3.6M PPP Scam
- 10 Things We Learned from Fredo Bang on The Breakfast Club