Men in affluent neighborhoods are getting letters in the mail threatening to expose their dirty little secrets if they don’t pay up via cryptocurrency. They use personal info like usernames and passwords which were stolen from the web. The FBI is telling victims to contact law enforcement or report any scam letters to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Click below to read the full story.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Pastor Jamal Bryant Wants To Launch A Cannabis Business To Boost Church Membership
- Jemele Hill Shares Her Thoughts On Jerry Jones 1957 Photo
- Stax Records Co-Founder Jim Stewart Dies at 92
- Report: Brittney Griner Freed From Russian Prison In Prisoner Swap
- Wiz Khalifa Drops Heads Up For Potential Robbers
- Eric Bellinger @ Cambridge Room at House of Blues Dallas Ticket Giveaway
- Wendy Williams’ Son Evicted For Failing To Pay $70K In Rent
- Gabrielle Union Wants All The Smoke With BoosieBadAzz
- Amanda Seales Talks Best Date Ever With An Insecure Co-Star
- Amanda Seales Show ‘Cheating, When Your Name Isn’t On The Lease’ | Episode 20