Men in affluent neighborhoods are getting letters in the mail threatening to expose their dirty little secrets if they don’t pay up via cryptocurrency. They use personal info like usernames and passwords which were stolen from the web. The FBI is telling victims to contact law enforcement or report any scam letters to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Click below to read the full story.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 7 Tha Great Taps in with Hollywood Zay on 979 The Beat
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]