Men in affluent neighborhoods are getting letters in the mail threatening to expose their dirty little secrets if they don’t pay up via cryptocurrency. They use personal info like usernames and passwords which were stolen from the web. The FBI is telling victims to contact law enforcement or report any scam letters to the Internet Crime Complaint Center.
Click below to read the full story.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Young Thug Is Big Mad At This
- Lil Baby vs Meek Mill Watch This, Courtesy Of Khaled
- Dallas Transgender Woman Found Dead on Saturday
- Allison Williams Reveals How Black Men React To Her After Get Out | Extra Butter
- #WordEyeHeard: Weekend Wrap-Up: Stevie J’s Baby and Kodak Black’s Justice…?
- Police Peacefully Arrest Suspected Cop Killer One Week After Killing Unarmed Pamela Turner
- Texas Lottery Multiplier Sweepstakes
- Melvin Edmonds Of After 7 Dead At 65
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Eliminate Student Loan Debt For Morehouse’s Class Of 2019
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor