15-year-old Kyland Clark, of Indianapolis, has suffered second degree burns to his face and body after his friends thought it would be cool to do the “Hot Water Challenge.” They had been watching “challenges” on youtube and when Clark was the first one of his friends to fall asleep that’s when this prank went down.
He had to be hospitalized for a week. The doctors think he will be lucky and everything should heal fine. This is a STUPID challenge!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- President Biden To Pardon All Federal Offenses Of Simple Marijuana Possession
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Widens Polling Lead Over Herschel Walker As Bombshell Reports Pour In
- More Than 30 Dead, Dozens of Children Killed in Mass Shooting at Thai Daycare
- Suspected White Supremacist Involved In Brutal Ax Attack On Black Man Faces 10 Years In Prison For Racist Hate Crime
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Cap or No Cap’ | Episode 88
- Watch: Lore’l’s Red Carpet Recap At The 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Megan Thee Stallion Debuts Fiery Red Hair At The Forbes 30 Under 30 Summit
- Pear Nova Drops Its First ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever’ Luxury Faux Nail Collection
- Let’s Gooo: GloRilla, Trina Getting Her Flowers, & Other Memorable 2022 BET Hip Hop Awards Moments
- Saucy Santana & Trina Drop New Voting Anthem To Empower New Generation of Voters