Officials are looking into a transportation system that could get you from Dallas to Fort Worth in 8 minutes and from Dallas to Austin in 19 minutes. It’s the Texas Hyperloop One project and the study alone will take 2-3 years
Hyperloop allows for travel at speeds of 500-plus mph with the use of magnetic levitation.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Colin Kaepernick May be Back in the NFL Soon…
- Little Women: Dallas Star Emily Fernandez is Having a Boy
- Check Your Grass DFW. It May Be Under Attack By Armyworms [VIDEO]
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Sigh….The New York Times Gets Dragged To Hell For Confusing Angela Bassett For Omarosa
- Kruz Newz: The Cleveland Browns Have Won Their First Game since 2016!
- Southwest Airlines Is Racist And Segregates It’s Workers, Former Employee Says In Lawsuit
- KRUZ NEWZ: Forbes Says Dallas Cowboys Are #1 for 12th Year in a Row!
- Sheriff Who Suggested Black Folks Like Committing Crimes Refuses To Resign
- Security Struggle: Yasiel Puig’s Home Burglarized 4th Time, Video Of Suspect Released