Game 1 of the 2018 NBA Finals, the score tied and seconds remaining in regulation of Game 1, Smith rebounded a missed free throw and ran toward half court and dribbled it out, instead of shooting the ball or passing. Those last few seconds turned into a million memes and now that jersey has been auctioned off for $23,548 on Thursday night.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- The Lo Down: Tristan Thompson Reportedly Challenges Sydney Chase To Show Receipts Or “Shut Up”
- Witness Offers Chilling New Details About Pop Smoke Murder
- Producer Kosine Gets Candid With His Debut Project “Truth Serum” Accompanied By A Powerful Short Film
- Polo G Talks Going #1 with “Rapstar”, Dealing with Anxiety, & Addresses Producer Scam Allegations
- STREAMED: J. Cole Drops Off “I n t e r l u d e” From New Album, TDE’s Isaiah Rashad Finally Returns With “Lay Wit Ya,” & More
- NY Boy Spends $2,618 On SpongeBob Popsicles Using Mom’s Amazon Account
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Not Seeking Another Term In November
- Floyd Mayweather & Jake Just Had A Fire Drill
- New Georgia Law Looks To Get College Athletes Paid
- Mayweather, Jake Paul Meetup Erupts In Chaos At Miami Press Event