A family in West Virginia held the wrong baby for about two hours days after the baby was born. There were two babies with the same last name at the hospital. That’s pretty scary considering how much technology hospitals use now.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Migos Talk ‘Culture 3’, Celebrity Boxing, Pop Smoke & The Wildest Things On Their Bucket List
- Jiveon or Gustin? R&B Singers Justine Skye and Giveon Are Official [Photos]
- Gorilla Glue Girl Tessica Brown’s Hair Grows Back Using Her New Haircare Line!
- Son Of Ex-Texan Vince Wilfork Accused Of Stealing Father’s Super Bowl Rings
- Juneteenth Just Became A Federal Holiday But Tina Knowles-Lawson Has Celebrated For Years
- New Domestic Terrorism Policy Launched To Counter Violent White Extremism
- Jay-Z Sues Photographer Jonathan Mannion For Exploitation
- Kanye West Throws Ridiculous Tantrum During Court-Ordered Deposition, Allegedly
- Dreamville On The Rocks Will Bring The Entire Roster Together This Fall
- For The Culture Podcast: The History Of Funk