A family in West Virginia held the wrong baby for about two hours days after the baby was born. There were two babies with the same last name at the hospital. That’s pretty scary considering how much technology hospitals use now.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- BLM-LA Leader ‘Swatted’ Again After Announcing LAPD Lawsuit, Says Incident Underscores Call to Defund Police
- Attorney: Kelly Price Is Safe & Recovering From COVID At Undisclosed Location
- Unbelievable: Former Sex Crimes Prosecutor Actually Signed On To Defend R. Kelly
- Black Female Officers In DC File Class-Action Lawsuit On MPDC For Race & Sex-Based Discrimination
- Gospel Singer Kelly Price Has Allegedly Been Missing For Over A Month
- Swizz Beatz Gets Candid On Alicia Keys, DMX & Being Called A Sellout For TV One’s “UNCENSORED”
- Michael K. Williams Cause Of Death Revealed To Be Accidental Overdose
- 21 Savage Hit With Gun & Drug Possession Charges Stemming From 2019 ICE Arrest
- New Blessings: Kash Doll Reveals She’s Pregnant Ahead Of ‘BMF’ Premiere
- In His Dreams: R. Kelly’s Trial Defense Compares Him To MLK During Closing Arguments