The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) say there could be holding 30,000 children by the end of August. The division expects to take in roughly 250 children per day as border officials separate kids from parents.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- How Jermaine Dupri Gave Houston Its Signature Beat – “June 27th”
- Happy Birthday: A Look Into The Legacy Of Ray Charles
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- ‘Failure For Our Democracy’: Senate Fails To Advance Police Reform Dropping The Ball On George Floyd Justice In Policing Act
- Twista “Glock,” Majid Jordan “Summer Rain” & More | Daily Visuals 9.21.21
- Slur-Happy Country Star Morgan Wallen Falls Short On $500K Apology For Using N-Word
- Dorrough & Sauce Walker Brand New Video
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- Companies Aren’t Drug Testing Due To Labor Shortage
- Teyana Taylor Announces Farewell Tour ‘The Last Rose Petal’