The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) say there could be holding 30,000 children by the end of August. The division expects to take in roughly 250 children per day as border officials separate kids from parents.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wiz Khalifa Feat. Problem “Gin & Drugs” [New Video]
- Derez De’Shon Breaks Down His Car Collection And Love Of The Hustle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chiraq Rapper Brings Swag To Augmented Reality [VIDEO]
- B. Bandz: Chiraq Rapper Utilizes Augmented Reality To Connect With Fans [PODCAST]
- The Migos Give Cardi B’s ‘Drip’ an ATL Makeover
- Chicago Rapper B. Bandz & Label TST Legacy Are Bringing Innovation To The Rap Game With Augmented Reality [ARTICLE]
- Connected Yet Alone [ARTICLE]
- Watch The Throne: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Worth A Combined $1.25 Billion [ARTICLE]
- Museum May Be Built To Memorialize Black Prisoners Whose Bodies Were Found In Texas
- Rapper Chamillionaire Breakdown What It Takes To Be A Entrepreneur In Today’s World [PODCAST]