The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) say there could be holding 30,000 children by the end of August. The division expects to take in roughly 250 children per day as border officials separate kids from parents.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Calls Bobby Shmurda In Jail
- Husband Catches Cheating Wife Through Google Street View
- Queen Naija’s Unreleased Song
- Lil Mama #LipGLossChallenge Just Got Verified Viral
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Alleged Assualt Victim Drops Charges Against 6ix9ine
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Meek Mill and Cardi B Collaboration?!
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song