The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) say there could be holding 30,000 children by the end of August. The division expects to take in roughly 250 children per day as border officials separate kids from parents.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
- Owner of True Kitchen and Kocktails Speaks to lilD About Twerking Incident [VIDEO]
- Who’s Cappin?! Is Donald Trump Really Considering Pardoning His Children?!
- Rapper Casanova Surrenders To The Feds
- Black Woman Judge Who Leads North Carolina’s Supreme Court Is In Election Recount Limbo
- New Richmond Casino Survey Asks For Feedback As City Decides Developer And Site Amid Unprecedented Social Justice Upheaval
- Tyler Perry, Angela Bassett, D-Nice Among Honorees At National Action Network’s Annual Triumph Awards
- Bow Wow “Raris & Porches,” Tobe Nwigwe ft. Black Thought & Royce Da 5’9” “Father Figure” & More | Daily Visuals 12.2.20
- Who’s The Mack?: Ice Cube Addresses Social Media Absence Following Backlash
- Puma Dropping A New J. Cole RS-Dreamer “Ebony and Ivory” Colorway