On Tuesday, U.S. District Judge Richard Leon cleared the way for AT&T’s $85.4 billion purchase of Time Warner.
The judge rejected the Justice Department’s request for an order blocking the Time Warner purchase.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- Legally Hype Talks Gunna’s Bond Denial, What Next With YSL Plus Mass Shootings and the NRA
- President Biden Preps Plan To Forgive $10,000 In Student Debt Per Borrower
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Cops Search For Chicago Man Who Pointed His Gun At A News Crew During Live Taping
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Jussie Smollett Directed ‘B-Boy Blues’ to Debut on BET+
- Gov. Greg Abbott Uses Racist Chicago Trope After Uvalde Shooting
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67