Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Plano bar, The Local Public House, is now being sued for $1 million dollars for negligence that led to 8 people being killed by patron Spencer Hight back in September 2017. Spencer was killed by police after the shooting.
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: Teairra Mari’s Sex Tape Scandal Flip Flop Makes No Sense
- Plies Featuring Kevin Gates (Explicit Content)
- Lil Baby Goes Shoe Shopping
- Tom Misch ft. De La Soul “It Runs Through Me,” Eric Bellinger “By Now” & More | Daily Visuals 10.15.18
- Chance the Rapper goes undercover
- Yella Beezy Released From Hospital Following Shooting
- What’s Next In The Laquan McDonald Shooting Case? Here’s Everything We Know
- So Ready: 6 Anticipated R&B Albums We Need Before 2018 Is Over
- Chance The Rapper Became A Lyft Driver For Charity [Video]
- Solange Covers ‘T’ Mag, New Album Dropping Any Day Now?