Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Plano bar, The Local Public House, is now being sued for $1 million dollars for negligence that led to 8 people being killed by patron Spencer Hight back in September 2017. Spencer was killed by police after the shooting.
Source: CBS11 News
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- lilD’s ’12 Days of Christmas:’ Arah is a Dentist! [VIDEO]
- All Offset Wants For Christmas Is Cardi Back [Video]
- 50 Cent Just Chimed In About Nicki Minaj’s Boo Status
- 8 Toys and Tech Millennial Are Sweating This Season
- Gang Culture: Baseball Caps Could Get You Killed [VIDEO]
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Tech This Out – Meet the Man Called Mr. OG KUSH [VIDEO]
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- lilD’s ’12 Days of Christmas:’ TJ is an NFL Player! [VIDEO]
- New & Making Noise: Kodak Black