Yesterday, about 6,000 middle school and high school students in the Dallas school district received active shooter training as part of an outreach program called “See, Say, Do Something.” This training program was designed by Mark Herrera, director of education, International Association of Venue Managers, and a former SWAT officer who has worked for the Department of Homeland Security. This was planned before the Santa Fe shooting.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Reginae Carter Host Her Own Talent Show Via Social Media
- Situation Saturday With 85 South Show
- What Are Some Of The Raunchiest Songs Of All Time? [Explicit]
- Rick Ross Talks Verzuz With 2 Chainz, His Relationship With Kanye, New Single +More
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 8-7-2020
- Michigan Official Defends N-Word Against Black Lives Matter: ‘It Is Not Racism’
- 2 Chainz & Rick Ross’ Verzuz Battle: Here’s What Happened [VIDEO]
- New Heat For Your Playlist: ASAP Ferg
- Da Baby Is On A Mission Mission Via His BackYard
- The City Girl Documentary Episode 5