Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Question: How did the city of Dallas get its name?
Answer: There is no definite 100% answer about how the city of Dallas, Texas got its name, however, the city was founded by John Bryan Neely in 1841.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- LeBron James & Maverick Carter’s SpringHill Company Teams Up With Clubhouse To Create Audio Programming
- Sephora Launches The Sephora Favorites Black-Owned Beauty Kit, Highlighting Black-Owned Businesses
- Nicki Minaj Accuses The White House of Capping During Instagram Live Rant
- Guess Who’s Back: Scarface Has Successful Kidney Transplant Thanks To Son Chris Jordan
- Dr. Fauci Responds To Nicki Minaj’s Cousin’s Friend’s Swollen Testicles Claim
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s” Episode 33 ‘Dating “Regular” Guys’
- DFW’s Very Own Moses Uvere Charts #1 On Itunes
- Actor Jeremy Pope Dedicated His Met Gala Outfit To Slave Attire In The Cotton Fields
- Big Worm, Blade, Tiffany Haddish All In One Room