Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
According to CBS11 News, the Dallas County promise means that college students can graduate debt free. Although submissions are closed for 2017-2018 year, be sure to visit dallascountypromise.org to get ready for next year and to learn more about this amazing program.
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Reunion Radio Rewind
- Breaking: Dallas Mavericks Land A Trade for Brooklyn Nets Guard Kyrie Irving
- The Grammy’s: Fabulous But Make It Green
- U.S. Shoots Down Chinese Spy Balloon
- Dc Young Fly Left The Country & This What Happened
- T.I. and Tiny’s Daughter, Heiress Covers Rihanna Song
- Did Reuben Vincent DropThe Best Freestyle Of 2023 So Far?
- Jay-Z to Perform at Grammys With DJ Khaled and Lil Wayne
- Rickey Smiley Reveals Details Of “Standing Ovation” For His Late Son, Brandon
- What Role Did The Black Church Play In American Political History?