You first heard Ella Mai’s “Boo’d Up” on 97-9 The Beat, and now she gives us visuals for the track. Straight out of the U.K. and signed to Interscope’s sub label 10 Summers Records led by DJ Mustard, the video shows Ella having fun on date night with her romantic interest and a few friends who just happen to be Khalid and Kamaiyah.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- New Drake Snippet “Organization” Secretly Drops
- Diddy Celebrates His 50th Birthday; Major Hip-Hop Feud May Have Ended
- KODAK BLACK DRUGGED IN PRISON
- Cardi Gifts Offset With The Coldest Birthday Present Ever!
- lilD’s #12DaysOfChristmas Day 3: Isaliah Becomes an Oral Surgeon!
- Russ – “Nighttime” [New Music]
- Usher and Ella Mai Say “Don’t Waste My Time” [New Music]
- Rare Juice Wrld Freestyle Surfaces The Net (Explict Content)
- New Father Alert From One Of Your Favorite Baton Rouge Rappers
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Can Ruin Your Friday, 12-13-19