You first heard Ella Mai’s “Boo’d Up” on 97-9 The Beat, and now she gives us visuals for the track. Straight out of the U.K. and signed to Interscope’s sub label 10 Summers Records led by DJ Mustard, the video shows Ella having fun on date night with her romantic interest and a few friends who just happen to be Khalid and Kamaiyah.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- BlocBoy JB Just Borrowed Something From Nicki
- Who’s down for a DUI Blood Test this Memorial Day Weekend ? Anybody?
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- Nicki Minaj Never Lets Us Down
- Drake Is On A Mission
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations