You first heard Ella Mai’s “Boo’d Up” on 97-9 The Beat, and now she gives us visuals for the track. Straight out of the U.K. and signed to Interscope’s sub label 10 Summers Records led by DJ Mustard, the video shows Ella having fun on date night with her romantic interest and a few friends who just happen to be Khalid and Kamaiyah.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Cardi B & The Migo Mafia
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Compare Herself To Harriet Tubman
- We Got Y’all Podcast: “Familiar-Like”
- Cardi B Feat. Kehlani “Ring” [New Video]
- Wyclef Jean Awarded Key To The City Of Brooklyn
- Cardi B ft. Kehlani “Ring,” Reeseynem ft. Chance The Rapper “What’s The Hook” & More | Daily Visuals 8.20.18
- Rapper Kodak Black Released From Jail
- Boots Riley Slams Spike Lee Over False ‘BlacKkKlansman’ Movie Plot
- Bond Brother: Idris Elba Talks ‘Yardie’ Directorial Debut, Being Middle-Aged & More In New Interview
- Casanova Links With DJ Premier For “Wat U Said?” Single