You first heard Ella Mai’s “Boo’d Up” on 97-9 The Beat, and now she gives us visuals for the track. Straight out of the U.K. and signed to Interscope’s sub label 10 Summers Records led by DJ Mustard, the video shows Ella having fun on date night with her romantic interest and a few friends who just happen to be Khalid and Kamaiyah.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Exclusive: Jay Ellis Reveals Which Celebrity Friends He’d Trust To Get Him Out Of An “Escape Room”
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: If [Redacted] Dies, We Riot
- Nick Cannon New Deal With No Problems
- I’m Good Beloved, Enjoy: Rihanna Declines Super Bowl Halftime Show In Support Of Colin Kaepernick
- Dave East & Styles P “We Got Everything,” Gucci Mane ft. Lil Pump “Kept Back” & More | Daily Visuals 10.18.18
- Kyle Kuzma Partners With Sneaker Reselling Company GOAT
- ‘Love & Hip Hop’ star arrested… for 2nd time in less than 48 hours
- Diddy And Cassie Break Up..What about Wendy?
- Reality Check: Black Soccer Dad Could Have Been Arrested Or Worse For Doing Nothing Wrong
- Kierra Coles’ Mother Addresses Rumors That Boyfriend Is Involved In Her Disappearance