You first heard Ella Mai’s “Boo’d Up” on 97-9 The Beat, and now she gives us visuals for the track. Straight out of the U.K. and signed to Interscope’s sub label 10 Summers Records led by DJ Mustard, the video shows Ella having fun on date night with her romantic interest and a few friends who just happen to be Khalid and Kamaiyah.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Future & 21 Savage Drop $300k on ‘Hood Day’ … This Water Park is Ours!!!
- Tyra Banks Defines Hair Goals In Her Latest Social Media Post
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex
- FAB FINDS: The Best Beauty Products For Under $20.00
- Walmart Accused Of Racism For Locking Black Haircare Products Behind Glass
- Grocery Shopping With The Migos Looks Like This
- Here’s A Moment He Will Never Forget
- 4 Students Shot At College Block Party Near Clark Atlanta University [VIDEO]
- WELP: Spider-Man Will No Longer Be Apart Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe And People Are PISSED
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Matrix 4’ Has Officially Been Green Lit With Lana Wachowski Directing