Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Last week, Ellen took a rare detour from her usual fun and friendly topics into the world of current events.
One major discussion that’s on her mind is police brutality. Ellen sat down with Van Jones to discuss the issue and she had a lot to say. Peep her commentary below!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Offset Just Took Us To Church, Red Room
- Jade Nova Cosmic Love Tour Contest
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Rewind: Dr. Dre [VIDEO]
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality was originally published on globalgrind.com