Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Last week, Ellen took a rare detour from her usual fun and friendly topics into the world of current events.
One major discussion that’s on her mind is police brutality. Ellen sat down with Van Jones to discuss the issue and she had a lot to say. Peep her commentary below!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Lifetime’s ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Trailer Features Alleged Victims Telling Their Sides
- BAPE & Undefeated Remix The Timberland Construction Boot [Photos]
- Change Of Heart – Cardi B Just Released Her New Single “Money”
- Fabolous Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Abuse Charges, Will Likely Get A Plea Deal
- #WordEyeHeard: Nicki Minaj Sued Over Use of Sample
- Niecy Nash Stars In Hilarious Satire About A Hotline For Racists
- Yuhhh, Hoo! The #DJTakeoff Challenge Has All The YRN On Internet Going Crazy
- Lakeith Stanfield Wanted To Let That Thang Swang For ‘Sorry To Bother You’ [Video]
- Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj For Unauthorized Sample
- French Montana and Becky G Hit The Strip Club
Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality was originally published on globalgrind.com