Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Last week, Ellen took a rare detour from her usual fun and friendly topics into the world of current events.
One major discussion that’s on her mind is police brutality. Ellen sat down with Van Jones to discuss the issue and she had a lot to say. Peep her commentary below!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Asian Doll Shares Her Viral Victory With The World
- Super Dope: CEO Buys Employee A Car After Hearing He Walked 20 Miles For His First Day On The Job
- Christian “King” Combs Gets The Diddy & DJ Khaled Stamp With “Love You Better” Music Video
- Brothers, What’s Going On? Barack Obama Says Men Have Been Getting On His Nerves
- This 23-Year-Old’s Poppin’ Music Video Might Get Her Elected To Office
- Lil Baby and Offset Hop Out The”Coupe” [New Video]
- Okay……Stevie J and Faith Evans Tie the Knot!
- Here’s Why Jay-Z Is MAD
- Stevie J and Faith Evans Are MARRIED
- #BijouStarFiles: Michelle Williams Checks Into Mental Heath Facility To Help Battle Depression
These Are The Worst Prisons In The U.S. (Photo Gallery)
1. Rikers IslandSource:Getty 1 of 15
2. Angola PrisonSource:Getty 2 of 15
3. Folsom State PrisonSource:Getty 3 of 15
4. New Orleans Parish PrisonSource:Getty 4 of 15
5. AlcatrazSource:Getty 5 of 15
6. Florence Federal Correctional ComplexSource:Getty 6 of 15
7. Atlanta Federal PenitentiarySource:Getty 7 of 15
8. Attica Correctional FacilitySource:Getty 8 of 15
9. USP LeavenworthSource:Getty 9 of 15
10. USP MarionSource:Getty 10 of 15
11. San Quentin PrisonSource:Getty 11 of 15
12. Men's Central JailSource:Getty 12 of 15
13. Holman PrisonSource:Getty 13 of 15
14. Pelican Bay State PrisonSource:Getty 14 of 15
15. Sing Sing Maximum Security Correctional FacilitySource:Getty 15 of 15
Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality was originally published on globalgrind.com