Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Last week, Ellen took a rare detour from her usual fun and friendly topics into the world of current events.
One major discussion that’s on her mind is police brutality. Ellen sat down with Van Jones to discuss the issue and she had a lot to say. Peep her commentary below!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Who’s Cappin?! We’re All Fed Up – Justice and Real Change Is What We Need To See [VIDEO]
- Wheelchair Karen Sprayed With Fire Extinguisher After Trying To Stab Protesters [Video]
- Angry Customer Arrested For Pointing A Gun On DoorDash Driver [Video]
- YK Osiris Had A Boxing Match With Lil Tjay
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- DJ Drama Describes Almost Losing His A&R Job Before Signing Lil Uzi
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People Who Could Play Scarface Next
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- Ikea Allowed Muslims To Safely Pray In Their Parking Lot While Social Distancing [Video]
- Instagram Update Alert Courtesy Of Megan Thee Stallion
Real Talk: Ellen DeGeneres Gets Emotional About Police Brutality was originally published on globalgrind.com