Some anonymous people/artists are putting up posters promoting Kanye for President in 2024 in Los Angeles, Chicago, and NYC. They are using Trump’s slogan “Keep America Great” and the hashtag #Kanye2024.
These posters timing come after Kanye tweeted about how much he admires YouTuber Candace Owens, who’s known for talking badly about the Black Lives Matter movement, minorities, women rights etc.
Even though someone has already claimed responsibility, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just some good ol’ publicity stunt!!!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Russell Westbrook Shares His Thoughts On J. Cole’s Basketball Skills & “Rock-a-Baby” Verse
- Cathy Hughes Talks Urban One Honors, #DMXUnscensored + More
- Gorilla Glue Girl Gives Nicki Minaj Props For Shoutout On “Fractions”
- Angie’s Motivation: “20 Mins Of Doing Something Is More Valuable Than 20 Mins Of Talking Of It”
- Another Accuser Alleges T.I. & Tiny Forced Her To Have Sex With Nelly
- ‘Urban One Honors’ Honoree Robin Rue Simmons Is A Trailblazer for Reparations
- The Lo Down: J.Cole Addresses Fight With Diddy + 15-Year-Old Confesses To Killing Pop Smoke
- Skepta & Nike Collaborate on New “Bloody Chrome” Colorway for Air Max Tailwind & ‘Phantom Boot’
- STREAMED: J. Cole Drops “The Off-Season,” Nicki Minaj, Drake & Lil Wayne Reconnect On “Seeing Green,” & More
- J. Cole Talks About His Fistfight With Puff Daddy On New Album