Some anonymous people/artists are putting up posters promoting Kanye for President in 2024 in Los Angeles, Chicago, and NYC. They are using Trump’s slogan “Keep America Great” and the hashtag #Kanye2024.
These posters timing come after Kanye tweeted about how much he admires YouTuber Candace Owens, who’s known for talking badly about the Black Lives Matter movement, minorities, women rights etc.
Even though someone has already claimed responsibility, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just some good ol’ publicity stunt!!!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Lil Jon Talks Creating Crunk Music, Verzuz Battle Against T Pain, New EP With Usher & Luda
- Atlanta Students Test Positive For Coronavirus After Drive-Through Graduation
- Chloe x Halle Break Down The ‘Ungodly Hour,’ ‘Grownish,’ Quarantine Faves & More! [EXCLUSIVE]
- Babyface To Host Waiting To Exhale Celebration On Instagram Tonight
- Two Members Of 112 Not Participating In Verzuz Battle Against Jagged Edge
- Beenie Man Checks Police When They Interrupt His Verzuz Battle With Bounty Killer [VIDEO]
- #DojaCatIsOverParty: Video Leaks Of Doja Cat Laughing At Racist Jokes
- NBA Legend & Hoyas Head Coach Patrick Ewing Tests Positive with COVID-19
- JWFF “202 ASSIST”: New Rent Assistance Program To Help Ward 8 Residents
- Angie’s Morning Motivation: How Your Relationships Can Really Help You Flourish [VIDEO]