Some anonymous people/artists are putting up posters promoting Kanye for President in 2024 in Los Angeles, Chicago, and NYC. They are using Trump’s slogan “Keep America Great” and the hashtag #Kanye2024.
These posters timing come after Kanye tweeted about how much he admires YouTuber Candace Owens, who’s known for talking badly about the Black Lives Matter movement, minorities, women rights etc.
Even though someone has already claimed responsibility, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just some good ol’ publicity stunt!!!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Calls Bobby Shmurda In Jail
- Husband Catches Cheating Wife Through Google Street View
- Queen Naija’s Unreleased Song
- Lil Mama #LipGLossChallenge Just Got Verified Viral
- Mega Millions Is Officially Mega Billions As Jackpot Reaches $1.6 Billion
- Alleged Assualt Victim Drops Charges Against 6ix9ine
- Quincy Jones Says Ray Charles Got Him Hooked On Heroin, Copped From Malcolm X
- Meek Mill and Cardi B Collaboration?!
- Woman Arrested After Leaving 2-Year-Old Boy On A Stranger’s Doorstep
- Philly Songwriter Nets $44M In Lawsuit Over Usher Song