Some anonymous people/artists are putting up posters promoting Kanye for President in 2024 in Los Angeles, Chicago, and NYC. They are using Trump’s slogan “Keep America Great” and the hashtag #Kanye2024.
These posters timing come after Kanye tweeted about how much he admires YouTuber Candace Owens, who’s known for talking badly about the Black Lives Matter movement, minorities, women rights etc.
Even though someone has already claimed responsibility, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just some good ol’ publicity stunt!!!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Quavo Just Gave The Green Light On The Lil Baby Situation
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- Tiffany Haddish and Common Call It Quits Due To Distance & Being “Too Busy For a Serious Relationship”
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Teyana Taylor’s Super Body Needs A Break
- Jussie Smollet Is Not Off The Hook Yet
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!