Some anonymous people/artists are putting up posters promoting Kanye for President in 2024 in Los Angeles, Chicago, and NYC. They are using Trump’s slogan “Keep America Great” and the hashtag #Kanye2024.
These posters timing come after Kanye tweeted about how much he admires YouTuber Candace Owens, who’s known for talking badly about the Black Lives Matter movement, minorities, women rights etc.
Even though someone has already claimed responsibility, I wouldn’t be surprised if this wasn’t just some good ol’ publicity stunt!!!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wiz Khalifa Feat. Problem “Gin & Drugs” [New Video]
- Derez De’Shon Breaks Down His Car Collection And Love Of The Hustle [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Chiraq Rapper Brings Swag To Augmented Reality [VIDEO]
- B. Bandz: Chiraq Rapper Utilizes Augmented Reality To Connect With Fans [PODCAST]
- The Migos Give Cardi B’s ‘Drip’ an ATL Makeover
- Chicago Rapper B. Bandz & Label TST Legacy Are Bringing Innovation To The Rap Game With Augmented Reality [ARTICLE]
- Connected Yet Alone [ARTICLE]
- Watch The Throne: Beyonce & Jay Z Are Worth A Combined $1.25 Billion [ARTICLE]
- Museum May Be Built To Memorialize Black Prisoners Whose Bodies Were Found In Texas
- Rapper Chamillionaire Breakdown What It Takes To Be A Entrepreneur In Today’s World [PODCAST]