Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Nas Album Done?
Still tweeting up a storm on his Twitter handle, Kanye West gave June 15 the release date of Nas’ 11th studio album. West also mention that he’s overseeing the production of the LP. This will be the first album from Nas since his 2012’s Life Is Good.
In a similar series of tweets just days prior, Kanye revealed other release dates including his very own 7-track project on June 1, his joint project with KiD CuDi, Kids See Ghosts on June 8, Pusha T on May 25 and Teyana Taylor on June 22. As of now, no word yet if these dates are official or if they are simply single releases. Regardless, lets hope these dates stick.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- 18 Jamaican Artists, Brands And Events To Watch In 2018
- BlocBoy JB Just Borrowed Something From Nicki
- Who’s down for a DUI Blood Test this Memorial Day Weekend ? Anybody?
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- Nicki Minaj Never Lets Us Down
- Drake Is On A Mission
- The Internet Reacts To Drake’s “Duppy Freestyle” Diss Track
- Whaaat: These People Have “The Gift” To Bring Birds Back To Life Using Mouth-To-Mouth CPR
- Aaaye! This Elmo Was LITTY At Some 5-Year Old’s Birthday Party
- Reaching For The Stars: See The Video That Got Morgan Freeman Caught Up In Assault Allegations