Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Nas Album Done?
Still tweeting up a storm on his Twitter handle, Kanye West gave June 15 the release date of Nas’ 11th studio album. West also mention that he’s overseeing the production of the LP. This will be the first album from Nas since his 2012’s Life Is Good.
In a similar series of tweets just days prior, Kanye revealed other release dates including his very own 7-track project on June 1, his joint project with KiD CuDi, Kids See Ghosts on June 8, Pusha T on May 25 and Teyana Taylor on June 22. As of now, no word yet if these dates are official or if they are simply single releases. Regardless, lets hope these dates stick.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Future: “I Didn’t Want To Tell Nobody I Stopped Drinking Lean”
- The Power of Hip Hop: Pharrell Williams & Sony Talks 8K TV’s @ CES 2019 [VIDEO]
- Here’s Where We’ll Be In The Streets This Week DFW: 1/21 – 1/27
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- Gladys Knight To Sing National Anthem At Super Bowl
- Former Texas Rangers Pitcher Arrested, Charged With Child Sex Crime [VIDEO]
- Colin Kaepernick’s Girlfriend Calls Travis Scott A Liar
- Famous Dex & Soulja Boy May Have Smoke After This
- Cardi B Breaks Her Silence On The Government Shutdown
- ‘LHHMIAS2’ Recap: Trina Mediates A Peace Talk Between Joy And Shay