Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Nas Album Done?
Still tweeting up a storm on his Twitter handle, Kanye West gave June 15 the release date of Nas’ 11th studio album. West also mention that he’s overseeing the production of the LP. This will be the first album from Nas since his 2012’s Life Is Good.
In a similar series of tweets just days prior, Kanye revealed other release dates including his very own 7-track project on June 1, his joint project with KiD CuDi, Kids See Ghosts on June 8, Pusha T on May 25 and Teyana Taylor on June 22. As of now, no word yet if these dates are official or if they are simply single releases. Regardless, lets hope these dates stick.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Reasons to Wait in Line at the Club
- [Exclusive Interview] Yella Beezy Drops New Hit Single “Solid” with 97.9 The Beat
- Hanging Death Of ‘Active Protester’ Ruled Suicide Amid String Of Suspected Lynchings, GoFundMe Says
- Rick Ross Isn’t Letting Up On Torey Lanez
- DFW’s Very Own Erica Banks Freestyle Live From Big T
- Dave East “Envy,” Moneybagg Yo ft. DaBaby & City Girls “Said Sum Remix” & More | Daily Visuals 10.19.20
- Aww Damn: Black Billionaire Who Promised To Pay Tuition Debt of Morehouse Students Admits To Tax Fraud
- Taraji P. Henson & Fiancé Kelvin Hayden Split
- Quavo Shoots His Shot At McDonald’s For Custom Meal Deal
- Michael B. Jordan To Produce ‘Static Shock’ Film For DC