An 8-year-old student at St. Mary’s County school, was arrested after bringing a loaded gun to school. Another student alerted the teachers that this student had a gun. Both of his parents are active duty military members and the gun is believed to have come from his home. The most important thing I think we can do is tell these kids to always tell the teachers when they might have seen something or heard something. Better safe than sorry!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The Remarkable Reinvention Of Wesley Snipes – How Much Is He Worth Now?
- New Minnesota Task Force Will Study ‘Root Causes’ Of Violence Against Black Women
- Quavo Just Gave The Green Light On The Lil Baby Situation
- Trey Songz Involved In Las Vegas Sexual Assault Investigation: Report
- Tiger Woods Says “Never Full Time, Ever Again” To Future In PGA Tour
- Tiffany Haddish and Common Call It Quits Due To Distance & Being “Too Busy For a Serious Relationship”
- President Biden Says Latest Covid Variant ‘A Cause For Concern, Not Cause For Panic’
- Teyana Taylor’s Super Body Needs A Break
- Jussie Smollet Is Not Off The Hook Yet
- National Police Association Wants Us To ‘Stop Filming And Start Helping’– Stop Laughing, They’re Serious!