A teacher in Pennsylvania, Kyle Byler, was suspended without pay on April 10th because he brought an electric griddle and made each student a whole grain pancake to eat during their PSSA (Pennsylvania System of School Assessment) test.
Man, I wish a teacher had made me breakfast when I was in school!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- Anthony Hamilton Reflects On Rise To Becoming A Southern Soul Star On TV One’s ‘UNCENSORED’
- State Fair Classic 2021 Recap [VIDEO]
- Watch: Krazy Karen Gets Sprayed In The Face After Assaulting Black Men On Subway
- ‘First Female President’: Tweet Mocking Candace Owens And Stacey Dash Goes Viral
- MySpace Inspires Kid Cudi Reflection On Pre-Success Goals: “I Had That Fire Burnin In Me”
- A Woman Cracked The Code On The Origins Of A$AP Rocky’s Met Gala Quilt
- Blueface, Eladio Carrion & Jon Z “B!TCH#S,” Joyner Lucas & J. Cole “Your Heart” & More | Daily Visuals 9.27.21
- Nick Cannon Scores New Day Time Talk Show
- Soulja Boy & Chief Keef Back Are Back Outside Outside
- Will Smith Gets Honest About Giving Up On Monogamy With Jada: “Marriage For Us Can’t Be A Prison”