A teacher in Pennsylvania, Kyle Byler, was suspended without pay on April 10th because he brought an electric griddle and made each student a whole grain pancake to eat during their PSSA (Pennsylvania System of School Assessment) test.
Man, I wish a teacher had made me breakfast when I was in school!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- “Magnum P.I.” Alum Roger E. Mosley, Dead at 83
- 2 Black Muslim Men Sue Alaska Airlines After Being Removed From Flight For Speaking Arabic
- Jonathan McReynolds Turns A Classic Spiritual Into A Modern Hit With “Your World”
- NJ Mom Pursuing Chuck E. Cheese Lawsuit After Mascot Ignored Her Black Child
- Summer Walker Goes On A Very Awkward Chicken Shop Date [Watch]
- HBCU Alum Becomes First Black Juvenile Court Judge In Memphis
- KATT WILLIAMS “2023 AND ME” TOUR
- Issa Rae Serves A Smooth Flex At The Season 2 Premiere Of Her Series ‘Sweet Life’
- Judge Allows Tulsa Race Massacre ‘Public Nuisance’ Lawsuit To Move Forward
- Judge Mathis Says Black Men Lacked In BLM Marches, Instead “Sat Back And Killed Each Other”