Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979beat
Odom’s daughter, Destiny, recently told People Magazine that she never quite clicked with the reality star.
“I tried for my dad. I wouldn’t say it was a matter of my dad loving Khloé more than me,” Destiny said. “I think that my dad has an addictive personality, so he was addicted to the attention he got with Khloe more than me. It was a very toxic relationship.”
The 17-year-old explains that her dad’s relationship was often the center of ‘snide’ comments from classmates.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
“There were regular snide comments at school. And when his addiction became public, then it became a social media thing. Even people that I thought were my friends were saying stuff on social media. It was humiliating,” she explained.
When asked about her relationship with her dad now, the teen revealed it’s still a work in progress.
“I’ve had conversations with him just letting him know that I want him to get help,” she says. “But at the end of the day he’s a grown man and you have to want it for yourself.”
SOURCE: PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 12
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 12
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 12
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 12
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 12
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 12
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 12
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 12
9. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 9 of 12
10. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 10 of 12
11. Brother RobSource:Getty 11 of 12
12. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 12 of 12
Lamar Odom’s Daughter Says Her Dad’s Relationship With Khloe Kardashian Was ‘Very Toxic’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com