Tomi Lahren is out here, getting cupcakes and hanging out with hip-hop culture’s coolest kids–but what do fans think of her sudden change in friends?
On Tuesday, The Blaze host took to Instagram to show off her new gift from Daily Show host, and new homie, Trevor Noah. After making peace with each other during her appearance on his show last week, Noah sent Lahren a batch of cupcakes that she was proud to show off to her followers.
She posted the photo above with the caption, “When @trevornoah sends you cupcakes and you realize a mutual love of sugar might be the common ground you needed!”
Although sugar may be their common ground, it may not be sweet enough to get their fans to agree to disagree just as they did. Here’s a few things the internet had to say:
Yikes! Trevor Noah isn’t the only star receiving backlash for waving the white flag (no pun intended) with Lahren. Charlamagne Tha God was spotted hanging out with the young conservative earlier this week, and even posted photos of them looking like BFFs on Instagram.
What do you think of Tomi Lahren’s new friendships?
My Bad: 10 Celebrity Apologies Of 2016
1. Johnny Depp & Amber HeardSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Billy BushSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Stephen A. SmithSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Ryan LochteSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Nate ParkerSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. The Philadelphia 76ersSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Waka Flocka FlameSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Azealia BanksSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Lena DunhamSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Kanye WestSource:Getty 10 of 10
Here’s What The Internet Had To Say About Trevor Noah Sending Tomi Lahren A Sweet Treat was originally published on globalgrind.com