President Barack Obama, First Lady Michelle Obama, Malia Obama, Sasha Obama, Mama Mariane Robinson, Bo and Sunny may be America’s First Family, but Cosmopolitan Magazine apparently doesn’t think so.
Instead, the magazine best known for sex-quizzes and photo-shopped actresses, gave that honor to none other than the Kardashian-Jenner Klan.
— Kardashians on E! (@KUWTK) October 5, 2015
Black Twitter was quick with the clap back, reminding Cosmo that America’s First Family is Black and they’re not a reality TV show. They’re the real deal.
— BK (@kswills) October 5, 2015
The level of disrespect here — or ignorance, whichever shoe fits — is astonishing. The Kardashian may be the First Family of reality television, maybe even plastic surgery or divorces, but not of America.
Or maybe the magazine was trolling for clicks?
Either way, get it together, Cosmo. Seriously.
Hundreds Join Amber Rose For Her 2015 SlutWalk In Los Angeles
1. Amber Rose on stage at the 2015 SlutWalk in Los Angeles.Source:Splash News 1 of 8
2. Amber Rose arriving at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 2 of 8
3. Amber Rose standing beside her mother at the 2015 SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 3 of 8
4. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.Source:Splash News 4 of 8
5. Amber Rose hosts SlutWalk 2015 in Downtown Los Angeles, Ca.Source:Splash News 5 of 8
6. Nick Cannon seen taking pictures with fans at the 2015 SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 6 of 8
7. Amber Rose writing on the Wall Of Shame at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 7 of 8
8. Amber Rose breaks down when talking about Wiz Khalifa at the SlutWalk.Source:Splash News 8 of 8
Cosmo Mag Cover Calls Kardashians, Jenners ‘America’s First Family’ was originally published on newsone.com