According to NBC4i, several states have dropped or have plans to drop COVID-19 mask mandates, but Kroger, the country’s second-largest grocery employer, will not do so until all of their frontline workers can get a vaccine.
“To ensure the continued safety of our customers and associates, The Kroger Family of Companies will continue to require everyone in our stores across the country to wear masks until all our frontline grocery associates can receive the COVID-19 vaccine,” a Kroger spokesperson said via email Monday.
The Ohio-based company has been advocating for the prioritization of grocery store workers to receive the vaccine. Despite the CDC’s recommendation that they be among the first to receive the vaccine alongside teachers and police officers, only a handful of states have prioritized the group, according to the Washington Post.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- She Got Game: Malika Andrews Is The Host Of ESPN’s New Daily NBA Show
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Episode 34 “First Comes Marriage, Then Comes The Baby”
- Slur-Happy Country Star Morgan Wallen Falls Short On $500K Apology For Using N-Word
- Dorrough & Sauce Walker Brand New Video
- He’s Back! Eddie Murphy Set To Star In 3 Films For Amazon, Lands First-Look Deal
- Companies Aren’t Drug Testing Due To Labor Shortage
- Teyana Taylor Announces Farewell Tour ‘The Last Rose Petal’
- The Fugees are Back, Ready or Not!
- Teyana Taylor Announces Her Farewell Tour On Social Media [Details Inside]
- Haitian Migrants Reportedly Freed On ‘Very Large Scale’ As U.S. Shamed Into Stopping Deportations
- So Border Patrol Is Whipping Immigrants Now? Chris Brown Fights Back!
Kroger to Continue to Require Mask Until All Employees Can Get COVID Vaccine was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com