Can’t say we are surprised about the latest announcement from Cardi B that she has taken Offset back and isn’t planning to divorce after the couple was seen turning up for her birthday over the weekend in Las Vegas and other outings in Atlanta this week.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Cardi celebrated her 29th birthday in style with a lavish party followed up by her normal strip club appearance. But what got everyone’s attention was the fact that Offset was close by and often seen close up on her behind when she was twerking. Offset also blessed his wife with a custom Rolls Royce truck decked out with a matching embedded car seat for their adorable daughter Kulture. When presented with the gift Cardi’s friends started changing “take him back”.
Well, it seems that Cardi did just what her friends asked confirming on a live video on her Instagram account exactly why she took him back.
“It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard not to talk to your best friend. It’s really hard to have no d**k.”
Accounting to Fulton County records the couple is set to appear in court in November but that hasn’t been changed yet. Regardless we hope the two work out their relationship. As crazy as their relationship appears at times it seems that the two really love each other.
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Roles of Real Friends
- Columbus Short Explains Why It’s Important To Address Trauma In New Book [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- New Biden Ads Emphatically Answer Trump’s Question To Black Voters: ‘What Do You Have To Lose’
- Mike Epps Hip Hop Party
- The Lo’ Down: Tory Lanez Says He’s Still Friends With Megan, She Calls Him ‘Crazy’ [WATCH]
- President Trump Storms Out Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview, Blasts Journalist On Twitter
- Voter Suppression: Truth vs. Proof
- Torey Lanez Goes Live With More To His Story
- Teyana Taylor “Lose Each Other,” Ella Mai “Not Another Love Song” & More | Daily Visuals 10.20.20
Best Dressed: The 5 Baddest Looks From Cardi B’s Star-Studded Birthday Bash
1. Yung Miami1 of 5
2. Teyana Taylor2 of 5
3. JT3 of 5
4. Megan Thee Stallion4 of 5
5. Tommie5 of 5
The Divorce is Off! Cardi B Announces She Took Offset Back, Claims She Missed Her Best Friend was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com