Rumors have been going around for years that Erykah Badu must have some good ‘lovin’ because she has been leaving men on read for years! So why not capitalize on it? And that’s just what Badu did when she announced that she would be selling incense that smelled like her lovely lady parts!
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
But Badu isn’t the first celebrity to capitalize of the smell of her lower region, just last month Gwyneth Paltrow sold a candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” for $75 a pop and it sold out quickly. But it seems like the smell of a celebrity’s vagina might be a good marketing tool because Badu’s incense sold out in a mere nineteen minutes after launching her new website!
Badu claims her incense were created from ashes of her own burned underwear along with “Pure resin, handmade, sun dried. Also created with essential oils and herbs. ” You can currently pre-order twenty-five sticks of the Badussy for $50.
See the thankful sell out message from Muva Badu below
Erykah Badu’s Family Celebration Of Four Generations Of Motherhood Is Everything
1.1 of 6
2.2 of 6
3.3 of 6
4.4 of 6
5.5 of 6
6.6 of 6
- Who’s Cappin?! We’re All Fed Up – Justice and Real Change Is What We Need To See [VIDEO]
- Wheelchair Karen Sprayed With Fire Extinguisher After Trying To Stab Protesters [Video]
- Angry Customer Arrested For Pointing A Gun On DoorDash Driver [Video]
- YK Osiris Had A Boxing Match With Lil Tjay
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- DJ Drama Describes Almost Losing His A&R Job Before Signing Lil Uzi
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People Who Could Play Scarface Next
- This Sensei Wants All The Smoke After Billy Demands A Refund From His Karate School [PRANK VIDEO]
- Ikea Allowed Muslims To Safely Pray In Their Parking Lot While Social Distancing [Video]
- Instagram Update Alert Courtesy Of Megan Thee Stallion
Erykah Badu’s Badussy Incense Sell Out! Here’s How To Get Some was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com