U.S. Customs agents seized 3,200 pounds of cocaine worth $77 million at the Port New York/Newark. This is the biggest shipment of cocaine recovered in 25 years.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Future & 21 Savage Drop $300k on ‘Hood Day’ … This Water Park is Ours!!!
- Any Time, Any Place: 6 Seniors Arrested for Public Sex
- Grocery Shopping With The Migos Looks Like This
- Here’s A Moment He Will Never Forget
- 4 Students Shot At College Block Party Near Clark Atlanta University [VIDEO]
- WELP: Spider-Man Will No Longer Be Apart Of The Marvel Cinematic Universe And People Are PISSED
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Matrix 4’ Has Officially Been Green Lit With Lana Wachowski Directing
- Al Sharpton Thinks the Jay-Z Vs. Colin Kaepernick Debate Is Distracting from Real Issues
- Shy Glizzy Talks Released New Single ‘Waikiki Flow’
- Steph Curry Finances Return Howard University’s Golf Program