21 reads Leave a comment
Microsoft has dethroned Apple as the world’s most valuable company.
Microsoft passed Apple on Friday with a market cap of $851 billion.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Rewind: Aretha Franklin [VIDEO]
- Red Bull Masters The Art Of Brand Influence [PODCAST]
- Jussie Smollett Turns Himself In Over Disorderly Conduct Charge
- Black History Month 2019: Aretha Franklin
- Meek Mill Is This Your Son
- RED CARPET RUNDOWN: 2019 Brit Awards
- Chicago PD Charge Jussie Smollett With Felony Disorderly Conduct
- Awards Talk: Oscar Predictions, Snubs & Anticipated Viral Moments
- ‘The Bobby DeBarge Story’ Featuring Big Boi, Adrian Marcel & Lloyd Is Coming To TV One
- New York City Releases An Anti-Hair Discrimination Guideline For People of Color