Microsoft has dethroned Apple as the world’s most valuable company.
Microsoft passed Apple on Friday with a market cap of $851 billion.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Daejhanae Jackson Arrested For Her Alleged Role In The Death Of Shanquella Robinson
- Former President Bill Clinton Tests Positive for COVID-19
- Saweetie Claps Back At “The Single Life” Critics!
- Prince William’s Godmother Resigns After Starting Racist Conversation With A Black Visitor
- Samuel L. Jackson Responds To N-Word Abusing White Director Quentin Tarantino’s MCU Hot Take
- Floyd Mayweather Spends Millions On Art Pieces At Art Basel
- Kanye West Ordered To Pay $200K In Child Support To Kim Kardashian!
- Sybil Wilkes ‘What You Need To Know’ Guess Who Came to Dinner? — GOP Controlled House Mean? — Rhetoric is to Blame For Club Q Shooting
- Ciara Sends Her Hubby Russell Wilson A Sweet Message In Honor Of His Birthday
- T.I. And Blanco Brown Introduce “Trailer Trap” To The World