0 reads Leave a comment
Microsoft has dethroned Apple as the world’s most valuable company.
Microsoft passed Apple on Friday with a market cap of $851 billion.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Homeless Memphis Teen Named Valedictorian, Awarded $3 Million In Scholarships
- Future Just Put $50,000 On His Son
- Mississippi Police Officer Charged With Murdering A 32-Year-Old Black Mother
- Dallas Entrepreneur, Kiarra Grey Hosts an EXTRA Ordinary Birthday Celebration
- Wobble Up Video
- They Are Back! Little Brother Dropping New Music And Tour Soon!
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Addictions Worse Than Porn
- Lil Nas X & Wrangler Team Up To Literally Put Some Wrangler On Your Booty
- Ciara Shares Her Excitement Over Getting Accepted To Harvard
- Young Thug Is Big Mad At This