A man in North Carolina lost his penis to cancer that went undiagnosed while in prison. He received antibiotics for urinary tract infections and a 2014 memo shows he said he was kicked by several guards for complaining about lack of medical attention. A biopsy wasn’t done until August 2015.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Who’s Cappin?! Porsha Williams Confirms ENGAGEMENT To Simon Guobadia
- Nicki Minaj Teases Her Return, New DMX Album Exodus Announced + J. Cole Signs Basketball Contract
- 3-Year Old Girl Shot At South Dallas Gas Station
- NBC Pulls The Plug On 2022 Golden Globes Amid Diversity Shake Up
- Kodak Black Gets Ink On His Eyes
- It’s Ralph Though: Polo Ralph Lauren Releases Major League Baseball Capsule
- NBC Cancels 2022 Golden Globes, Says HFPA Must Fix Its Diversity Issues
- Toosii Talks New Mixtape, Why He Called Out DDG, Comfort In His Own Skin, J. Cole Inspiration + More
- Florida Principal Won’t Face Charges After Paddling 6-Year-Old Student
- Why Every Black Man Should Build A Garden In Their Apartment