A man in North Carolina lost his penis to cancer that went undiagnosed while in prison. He received antibiotics for urinary tract infections and a 2014 memo shows he said he was kicked by several guards for complaining about lack of medical attention. A biopsy wasn’t done until August 2015.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘An Act Of Intimidation’: Pastor Slams Unapproved Blue Lives Matter ‘Klan Rally’ Targeting Black Church
- How Did National Watermelon Day Become A Thing, And Why? No One Seems To Know
- Happy Birthday! Here Are 5 Insightful James Baldwin Interviews You Must Watch
- SouuuuljA aka Big Draco Is Back Back
- Lil Baby Just Copped A 2021 Benz
- Tamar Braxton Released From WE Tv Contract, Reality Show Will Still Air
- NBA Rising Star Jonathan Isaac Becomes Only Player To Stand For The National Anthem
- Hip-Hop Spot: VMA Nominations Are In & Beyoncé Steals The Shine On New Music Friday [VIDEO]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday, 7-31-2020
- Tamika Mallory Calls On Rappers To Stop Working With Music Producer Who Defended Breonna Taylor’s Killers With Lies