A man in North Carolina lost his penis to cancer that went undiagnosed while in prison. He received antibiotics for urinary tract infections and a 2014 memo shows he said he was kicked by several guards for complaining about lack of medical attention. A biopsy wasn’t done until August 2015.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Shaun King Speaks Out In Radio Interview: ‘If You Posted A Lie That Does Me Harm, This Is The Way We’ll Respond’
- Casanova Breaks Down Soulja Boy Backstage Incident Caught On Camera
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Kruz Newz: Louisville Airport Renamed the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport