Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Could Post Malone be cursed just by touching the shoulder of a man touching a haunted box?
In 2001, the Dybbuk Box, the world’s most haunted object was put up for sale on eBay by previous owner Kevin Mannis. When purchasing the box back in 2001 Mannis found out the box belonged to a Holocaust survivor and that it had never been open before. Upon opening the box he found two 1920s pennies, a lock of blond hair bound with a cord, a lock of black/brown hair bound with a cord, a small statue engraved with the Dybbuk word “shalom”, a small golden wine goblet, One dried rose bud, and a single candle holder with octopus-shaped legs. Mannis reported strange things happening after touching and opening the box leading him to hand it over to Bagan‘s museum. That’s where Post Malone comes in, as Bagan touched the box for the first time Post Malone grabbed his shoulder making it a possibility for the curse to transfer. Do you believe the curse may have been transfered? Let’s see if strange things start happening to him like they did to Mannis.
- PnB Rock Arrested on Gun and Drug Charges
- Interesting: Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DWI [VIDEO]
- Report: Chris Brown Held By Police In France Due To Rape Accusation
- Chris Brown In Police Custody In Paris After Rape Accusation
- Have You Ever Heard Of Miranda Pellishay
- T.I. & Tiny Break Their Silence On The Hottest Topics
- ‘LHHNYS9’ Recap: Yandy’s Foster Daughter May Not Have Told Her The Truth
- Jumpin’ The Broom! Tammy Rivera And Waka Flocka Renew Their Vows
- MODEL MONDAY: Jade Nikaylah Williams Loves Her 4C Hair!
- City of Houston Partners With Non-Profit To Help Furloughed Government Workers