Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Could Post Malone be cursed just by touching the shoulder of a man touching a haunted box?
In 2001, the Dybbuk Box, the world’s most haunted object was put up for sale on eBay by previous owner Kevin Mannis. When purchasing the box back in 2001 Mannis found out the box belonged to a Holocaust survivor and that it had never been open before. Upon opening the box he found two 1920s pennies, a lock of blond hair bound with a cord, a lock of black/brown hair bound with a cord, a small statue engraved with the Dybbuk word “shalom”, a small golden wine goblet, One dried rose bud, and a single candle holder with octopus-shaped legs. Mannis reported strange things happening after touching and opening the box leading him to hand it over to Bagan‘s museum. That’s where Post Malone comes in, as Bagan touched the box for the first time Post Malone grabbed his shoulder making it a possibility for the curse to transfer. Do you believe the curse may have been transfered? Let’s see if strange things start happening to him like they did to Mannis.
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Cars, Emcee’s,and OG’S Drive-In Concert [TICKETS]
- Vedo: Mr. ‘You Got It’ Discusses New Project, Songwriting + More
- Bruno Mars & Anderson .Paak On How The Duo Formed ‘Silk Sonic’, Musical Inspirations + More
- Reparations For Slavery: A Promise Never Delivered
- Houston Rapper Chucky Trill Reportedly Shot And Killed In Atlanta
- Lil Baby ft. EST Gee “Real As It Gets,” Joyce Wrice ft. Freddie Gibbs “On One” & More | Daily Visuals 3.4.21
- CyHi The Prynce Says Kanye West Recreated Beats From Every 90’s Rap Album, Twitter Has Doubts
- Lil Nas X Reveals Tekashi 6ix9ine Slid In His DMs After The Snitch Posts Homophobic Joke,
- In Celebration of ‘Coming 2 America’s Release, Amazon Prime Video Announces Partnership With Black-Owned Restaurants
- Mathew Knowles Stops By The Lemonade Stand And Ends The Beyoncé Chloe Bailey Comparisons “They’re Idiots. Period”