A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Colin Kaepernick May be Back in the NFL Soon…
- Little Women: Dallas Star Emily Fernandez is Having a Boy
- Check Your Grass DFW. It May Be Under Attack By Armyworms [VIDEO]
- Black Hurricane Florence Survivors Say They’re Being Ignored After Historic Flooding In Wilmington
- Sigh….The New York Times Gets Dragged To Hell For Confusing Angela Bassett For Omarosa
- Kruz Newz: The Cleveland Browns Have Won Their First Game since 2016!
- Southwest Airlines Is Racist And Segregates It’s Workers, Former Employee Says In Lawsuit
- KRUZ NEWZ: Forbes Says Dallas Cowboys Are #1 for 12th Year in a Row!
- Sheriff Who Suggested Black Folks Like Committing Crimes Refuses To Resign
- Security Struggle: Yasiel Puig’s Home Burglarized 4th Time, Video Of Suspect Released