A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- T.i. Explains Why He Won’t Do A Verzuz Battle
- Meet The Realtor: Star Green
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- Who’s Cappin?! Disney Lost Shonda Rhimes to Netflix Over a Disneyland Pass
- Kendrick Lamar’s Album Coming “Soon Soon” Teases TDE’s Punch
- Nicki Minaj Drops A Preview Of Her Newborn Son
- Beyoncé Speaks Out Against Violence Towards #EndSARS Protesters After 12 Shot Dead During Peaceful Demonstration
- Slimeball Sensei Tekashi 6ix9ine Is Being Sued By Girl From His Child Porn Video
- “Just Like Everything Else Trump Inherited, He Messed It Up!”: Barack Obama Speaks At Biden-Harris Rally In Philly [VIDEO]
- Jared Leto Will Reprise His Role As The Joker In Zack Snyder’s ‘Justice League’