A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nicki Minaj Jumps On Suge Remix (Explicit Content)
- Nike & Puma Reportedly Battling To Be The Sneaker of Choice For Zion Williamson
- Netflix Reportedly Offering Eddie Murphy $70M For Standup Specials
- She Represents – Jazze Radio-Chica Interviews Hairstylist Tabitha “HottHandz” Lorick
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Friday
- Texas Rapper Tay-K Found Guilty Of Murder, Faces 5 To 99 Years In Prison
- SOJI: Meet The Notorious Nigerian Musicians Helping Beyonce Bring ‘Lion King’ Album To Life
- Report: Keke Palmer Being Considered For Permanent Position on Good Morning America
- A$AP Rocky Still Being Held In Sweden Prison And Is Facing Possible Indictment
- After Nearly Five Years, Chicago Finally Fires Four For Cops Who Reportedly Covered Up LaQuan McDonald Shooting