A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Dr. Dre Reportedly Released From ICU Following Brain Aneurysm
- Keedron Bryant Covers Gospel Legend LaShun Pace’s “I Know I Been Changed” With Symba & Gary Clark Jr.
- Cardi B to Star in New Comedy Film Assisted Living
- Urban Meyer Coming Out of Retirement
- Life Is Good: Drake Shows Off Muscles While Recovering From Knee Surgery
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Cardi B Lands Lead Role In Comedy!
- Ciara Shares Iconic Memory From Her Wedding In ‘Level Up Radio’ Episode
- Sheek Louch ft. Lil Fame “ONYX,” Heem ft. Benny The Butcher & Rick Hyde “It Could Happen” & More | Daily Visuals 1.14.21
- Azealia Banks Denies Cooking Her Dead Cat In Typical Azealia Banks Fashion
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Nominated To Be Vice Chair Of DNC