A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- New Voices Fund Teams Up With MVMT50 To Empower Black Women Entrepreneurs
- Granddaughter Of Black Entrepreneur Henry G. Parks Jr. Wants Baltimore To Honor His Legacy
- Kehlani’s Daughter Cameos Music Video
- NYPD Officer: “Shoot 50 On Site!”
- New Details In Jussie Smollett Attack; May Have Paid For Attack
- BlocBoy JB Wanted
- Quavo ASW Celeb Game
- Cardi B and Blue Face: Thotiana Remix
- 97.9 At Uplift Peak Preparatory’s Pep Rally
- The Weeknd Copped Braids