A 75-year-old Cleveland man got into his convertible 2006 Cadillac to go for a ride and ended up getting trapped inside for 14 hours and couldn’t figure out how to manually open the doors. He didn’t have his cell phone on him. Cadillacs do come equipped with a mechanical door release, but unfortunately, his owner’s manual was in his house. He says he knew he was going to die and wrote a note to his nephew. Around midnight his neighbor noticed his garage door open and went to check on him and he was freed!
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Big Tuck Raps Nursery Rhyme on The Kickback With Jazzi Black
- Radio One Dallas Announces A Brand New Dynamic On-Air Talent Lineup
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- UNT Basketball Director Killed In Car Crash
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Memphis Rapper Mendenhall Mendenhall Among 2 Shot & Killed
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Nike Starts A Refurbished Program For Used Kicks