A recent survey conducted by Springtown ISD Superintendent Mike Kelley showed that more than 80 percent of community members and the district’s staff agreed that they would like it if “highly-trained staff members” were armed on the school campus. All teachers/staff that want to participate must undergo metal evaluations, strict training and must have a Texas-issued License to Carry.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- T.i. Explains Why He Won’t Do A Verzuz Battle
- Kristen Welker Wins Final Presidential Debate As Moderator Is Praised For Her Performance
- LisaRaye McCoy Reveals Stacey Dash Brought Security After On Set Altercation
- Shonda Rhimes Left ABC Because Execs Fronted On Extra Disneyland Pass
- Meet The Realtor: Star Green
- Tyler, The Creator Interviews Himself And Reveals His Favorite Albums
- Barack Obama Slams President Trump During Campaign Speech For Joe Biden
- Black Thought Announces Collab Project With Danger Mouse
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting