5 reads Leave a comment
The U.S. Navy has changed their hair policies for women allowing them to wear ponytails, locks and buns.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Kanye West Gives Family of Slain Chicagoan Jemel Roberson $150K
- Did Gucci Mane Security Detail Just Get A Bonus Or Lawsuit
- For The Culture: Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Fall 18 Probate
- Sunken Place ‘Activists’ Are Whining That Detroit School May Remove Ben Carson’s Name
- Skip Salmonella: 7 Vegan Meal Ideas For A Very Vegan Thanksgiving
- Kanye West Donated Money To The Family Of Jemel Roberson
- The National Struggle For Effective Community Oversight Of Police Comes To Nashville
- Moneybagg Yo Just Killed A Feature For Kevin Gates (Explicit Content)
- Here’s The Official Lineup For Travis Scott’s Astroworld Festival
- Jill Scott Blesses The Mic & Takeoff’s Eyes Reflect Our Deepest Feelings: This Week’s Winners & Losers