President Donald Trump didn’t appreciate Jimmy Fallon’s interview with The Hollywood Reporter’s Award Chatter podcast where he reflected on the backlash he received in that September 2016 interview where he asked to ruffle the president’s hair and ask some boring questions.
He responded to the President’s tweet by donating to immigration services in the President’s name. Fallon typically avoids politics on his show.
See the tweets below.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Jack Harlow Live In Person On The 85 South Show
- Free Lil Meech! ‘BMF’ Actor Demetrius Flenory Jr. Arrested For Stealing $250K Watch
- State Rep. Summer Lee Declares Victory In PA-12
- Bow Wow Flexing On The Haters
- Diddy Introduces Jozzy As First Artist On New Label
- Lyft Driver Kicks Racist Couple Out Of Car, Gets Called A “N*gger Lover”
- LISTEN: Deante Hitchcock Releases ‘Callin’ All My Children’ Two-Pack
- Woo!: Ric Flair To Return To The Ring For One Last Match
- Voters Choose Their Champions In 5 State Primaries
- Jessica Betts And Niecy Nash Discuss Betts’ Latest Single ‘We Drip,’ Married Life, And More