President Donald Trump didn’t appreciate Jimmy Fallon’s interview with The Hollywood Reporter’s Award Chatter podcast where he reflected on the backlash he received in that September 2016 interview where he asked to ruffle the president’s hair and ask some boring questions.
He responded to the President’s tweet by donating to immigration services in the President’s name. Fallon typically avoids politics on his show.
See the tweets below.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Ke Ke Palmer Baby Shower Was A Success Plus One
- Trending on The Timeline: Meagan Good gets Divorce Advice from Whoopi Goldberg
- 2 Chainz Dad Had A Hidden Stash
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Report: TJ Holmes & Amy Robach Leaving ABC
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- LO DOWN: Fans Upset After Oscars Snub Woman King & Till Movie!
- Believe The Hype: America’s Debt Ceiling & Biden’s Student Loan Relief Update
- Ma$e Honored With Proclamation And His Own Day In Harlem