President Donald Trump didn’t appreciate Jimmy Fallon’s interview with The Hollywood Reporter’s Award Chatter podcast where he reflected on the backlash he received in that September 2016 interview where he asked to ruffle the president’s hair and ask some boring questions.
He responded to the President’s tweet by donating to immigration services in the President’s name. Fallon typically avoids politics on his show.
See the tweets below.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Chuck D Shares His Thoughts On The Political Climate Heading Into The 2020 Election [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Forever MCM’s
- Uncle Luke Surprised As Wife Files For Divorce After 12 Years Of Marriage
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- Trump’s Ex-Campaign Manager Who Targeted Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- People Want Trump Arrested For Tax Evasion After NY Times Reveals He’s A Broke Fraud
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Co-Signs Joe Biden & Kamala Harris
- Kanye West Visits Haiti, Gets Tour From President
- She Represents – Jazze Interviews Anntreece Jones Productions
- Trump Nominating Amy Coney Barrett After Voting Has Begun Undermines The Democratic Process, Civil Rights Groups Say