President Donald Trump didn’t appreciate Jimmy Fallon’s interview with The Hollywood Reporter’s Award Chatter podcast where he reflected on the backlash he received in that September 2016 interview where he asked to ruffle the president’s hair and ask some boring questions.
He responded to the President’s tweet by donating to immigration services in the President’s name. Fallon typically avoids politics on his show.
See the tweets below.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Meek Mill Releases Diss Song Reportedly Aimed At Nicki Minaj’s Husband
- Cardi B Almost Had A Nip Slip
- Lewk Of The Week: Janet Jackson’s Waist Is Snatched In This Alexander Wang Black Leather Trench
- The #DeeList: Top 5 People to Avoid
- ICYM: Tommy Davidson’s Past Beefs With Jamie Foxx And Will Smith Are Pure Entertainment
- Psychic Wayne Listens To The Tarot Deck On 50 Cent, Kanye West, and J. Cole [Video]
- Jennaske: I Don’t Need Plastic Surgery To Be That Girl
- Tha God: These J. Cole Quotes Will Totally Help You During Tough Times
- The Lo’ Down: Quavo Reveals Who Will Be Featured On First “Culture III” Single [Video]
- ‘All Screwed Up’ Director Explains DJ Screw’s Family Involvement, How Trailer Leaked & More! [EXCLUSIVE]