Starbucks is going to close 150 stores due to sluggish sales. Their usual rate is 50 stores a year are closed.
Do you think this has anything to do with people of color being arrested for being in their store???
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Former Bad Boy Rapper Black Rob Dead At 51
- Big Tuck Raps Nursery Rhyme on The Kickback With Jazzi Black
- Radio One Dallas Announces A Brand New Dynamic On-Air Talent Lineup
- Joseline Hernandez Talks “Double Homicide” Comment, ‘Joseline’s Cabaret,’ Worst Reality TV Moments + More!
- UNT Basketball Director Killed In Car Crash
- The Lo Down: Officer Involved in Breonna Taylor Shooting Will Not Have Book Distributed by Simon & Schuster
- Choose One To Never Go To Again: Dentist, Doctor, or Hair Stylist [WATCH]
- Memphis Rapper Mendenhall Mendenhall Among 2 Shot & Killed
- Texas House Approves Bill Allowing People to Carry Handguns Without a License
- Nike Starts A Refurbished Program For Used Kicks