On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Busta Rhymes “Boomp!,” Benny The Butcher “Famous” & More | Daily Visuals 11.30.20
- Why Invest In Bitcoin When You Can Invest In Big Draco New Soulja Coin?!
- Alcoholic Beverages To-Go Becomes A Permanent Law In Texas
- Despite New CDC Regulations Many Will Continue To Wear Their Masks ‘It’s like an invisibility cloak’
- Trending Topics: Colonial Pipeline Back Online Amid Gas Shortage + Judge Asked to OK Evidence of Ahmaud Arbery’s Past
- Hummer Explodes After Driver Tries To Hoard Gas [PHOTOS]
- Hip Hop Spot: J. Cole’s Freestyle Has The Hip-Hop World Shook + Jay Z Leads Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Dallas Cowboys Reveal The 2021 Schedule With A Dallas Rapper You Love
- Who Has The Best Food In Houston?
- HHW Gaming: Sony Reveals Sexy Red & Black DualSense Controllers For Hard To Get PS5 Console
- Three NYPD Officers Including KKK-Loving Retired Cop Arrested For Corruption