On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- David Dinkins, First Black Mayor Of New York City, Dies At 93
- Free Thanksgiving Dinner Giveaway for DISD Students Today
- Kim Kardashian Praises Kanye West’s Dirty Mack Lyrics In “Lost In The World”
- OnlyRona: NYC Sheriff’s Office Breaks Up Sex Club Soiree In Queens
- Megan Thee Stallion Brings Body-Ody-Ody-Ody During AMAs Performance
- Boosie Badazz Says He Wasn’t Surprised Lil Wayne Backed Donald Trump
- Nicki Minaj Getting 6-Part Docuseries About Her Life On HBO Max
- Dwayne Wade Appreciated Mike Tyson Checking Boosie Over Zaya Wade Slander
- Jeremih Out Of ICU, Still Battling COVID-19
- Jeremih Transferred From ICU As COVID-19 Battle Improves