On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- An Exclusive Look Inside A DJ B-Hen Block Party In Brooklyn
- Love Is Blind Now Casting In Washington, D.C. + 3 More Cities! [Apply Here]
- I Hate The Homies Podcast ‘This Is Between Ime Udoka & Nia Long’ | Episode 19
- Yung Miami Shows Off Her Killer Bod In Diddy-Branded Socks
- Mack Wilds Got Us Fit And Lit In NYC At Movement Live By Michelob ULTRA
- Kaepernick Supporters Shade Rihanna For Reversing Her Stance On Performing At The Super Bowl
- Cleveland Browns Myles Garrett in Hospital After Car Crash
- Unsolved Black Murders That Still Haunt The Culture
- Jamila Gray Talks “On The Come Up,’ Working With Sanaa Lathan, Battle Rapping, & More
- No Justice For Jonathan Price: ‘All-White Jury’ Acquits Ex-Texas Cop Accused Of Murdering Black Man