On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Big Sean Gifts Detroit-Based Boys & Girls Club With New Production Studio
- ‘Married At First Sight’: Iris Seemingly Put All Her Worth Into Her Virginity & Now She’s Crippled By It
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Things That Could Ruin Your Trip
- Eric Reid Rips Jay-Z For Partnering With The NFL
- Dave Chappelle Nabs Morgan Freeman To Help Him Tease His Fifth Netflix Special ‘Sticks and Stones’
- Snoop Dogg Raps On Gang Unity
- Did You Know? Black Hollywood Hotties Voiced These Celebrated Animation Characters
- Take A Look At Some Truly Touching Tributes To Nipsey Hussle On What Would Have Been His 34th Birthday
- Dale Earnhardt Jr Involved In Fiery Plane Crash In Tennesee
- DeMarcus Cousins Suffers Torn ACL, May Miss Entire 2019-20 NBA Season