On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wayne Just Confirms Tha Carter V Album For Friday
- T.i. Just Gave Us A Present On His Own Birthday
- Fancy Girl?! Garcelle Beauvais Sends Will Smith A Sexy ‘Kiss’ For His 50th Birthday On Social Media
- NMAAHC Addresses Timothy Anne Burnside’s Hip-Hop Exhibit Appointment Debate
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Kid Ink “Big Deal,” Lil Keed ft. Young Thug “Fetich (Remix)” & More | Daily Visuals 9.25.18
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- Jaden Smith “Back on My Sh*t” [New Music]
- GoldLink Feat. Miguel “Got Friends” [New Video]
- This Self-Taught Stylist Makes Realistic Wigs For Children With Alopecia