On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- The 25 Greatest Snacks for 4-20
- Listen to Bun B & Statik Selektah’s Joint Album ‘TrillStatik’ [Stream]
- Childish Gambino and Adidas Announce New Collab
- Chris Brown Announces New Tour with Nicki Minaj
- New Iggy Azalea Music Coming Soon
- Remy Ma Accused of Punching Former Love & Hip-Hop Co-Star
- Lil Dicky Debuts “Earth,” A New Music-Led Initiative to Raise Awareness For Climate Change & The Environment [Watch]
- City Girls & Lil Yachty Have Been Holding A Secret
- Cleveland Rapper Q Money Arrested For Murder In Atlanta
- America Speaks: Folks Make Fun Of The HEAVILY Redacted Mueller Report With Spot-On Parodies