On Friday, President Donald Trump asked NFL players to recommend people they think have been treated unfairly, to be considered for a presidential pardon. The first player to respond to Trump’s remarks was former NFL kicker Lawrence Tynes.
Below is what Trump told reporters:
“I’m going to ask all of those people to recommend to me — because that’s what they’re protesting — people that they think were unfairly treated by the justice system, and I understand that. I’m going to ask them to recommend to me people that were unfairly treated and I’m gonna take a look at those applications and if I find and my committee finds that they’ve been unfairly treated than we’ll pardon them. Or at least let them out.”
I truly believe that Trump really just wants people to like him.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Kruz Newz: 30,000 Children Separated from their Parents at the Border by August
- #WordEyeHeard: Jay-Z Joining Puma as Creative Director
- ‘Family Matters’ Star Darius McCrary Gets Child Support Lowered to $29 a Month
- Kruz Newz: Man Out For Father’s Day Dinner Sees Disgusting Note on Receipt
- Wavy In 60 Seconds: Episode 1 – Complexion
- Lil Pump, Kanye West , Yachty, & More Chime In On Xxxtentacion’s Death
- Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Dies Following Double Shooting in Pittsburgh
- Rapper Jimmy Wopo Shot And Killed In Pittsburgh
- Prayers Up: Pittsburgh Rapper Jimmy Wopo Is Killed In Drive-By Shooting
- Straight From His Dialysis Treatment – Freeway Shares Encouraging Words At Meek Mill Rally