Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
According to CBS11 News, homeless man, Kyle Gaskins, vandalized a condo in downtown Dallas and caused $120,000 in damages. He’s been arrested by Dallas police and charged with criminal mischief. Do you think the city should be doing more to provide solutions for the homeless, as well as safety for the citizens?
-Farlin Ave (@farlinave)
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Biden’s Historic Judicial Nominations Bring Black Girl Magic To The Federal Bench
- Akon Says He Sounded “Soft As Hell” In Viral 911 Call
- Biden Administration Changes Eligibility Requirements For Student Loan Debt Relief Plan
- Ahead of New Term, SCOTUS Honors Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson During Investiture Ceremony
- Warning: What You Need To Know About Scam Using Urban One-Radio Name
- Asking For A Friend: “My Boyfriend Bought His Sexy Co-Worker Flowers!”
- Fans Pick Sides After DaniLeigh and B.Simone Have Issue On Wild’n Out Set
- Radio One Turns 42! A Timeline Of How Cathy Hughes Built A Black Empire
- Howard University Swim Team Will Make History During Hall of Fame Weekend
- Master Your Fall Skincare With Tips From Professional Makeup Artist Sheceria Chamblis