“I don’t give a f*ck about this job,” warned a Sprint employee after a disgruntled customer knocked his phone out of his hand.
The employee was trying to prove that the customer’s girlfriend had texted him first after her man confronted him on the job.
Watch the video below and decide who you think is telling the truth.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Tweeter @OGCORLIN said, “What nigga do you know that will willingly give his phone up? That’s an innocent man,” siding with the Sprint employee.
Let IG star @KleonTheComedian explain why you should never go through your lady’s phone, let alone approach who ever she’s been talking to.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Wayne Just Confirms Tha Carter V Album For Friday
- T.i. Just Gave Us A Present On His Own Birthday
- Fancy Girl?! Garcelle Beauvais Sends Will Smith A Sexy ‘Kiss’ For His 50th Birthday On Social Media
- NMAAHC Addresses Timothy Anne Burnside’s Hip-Hop Exhibit Appointment Debate
- Video Goes Viral Of Woman Confronting AT&T Worker Accused Of Stealing Money From Her Cash App
- Kid Ink “Big Deal,” Lil Keed ft. Young Thug “Fetich (Remix)” & More | Daily Visuals 9.25.18
- Bill Cosby Spokesperson Defends Kavanaugh In Misguided ‘Sex War’ Speech
- Jaden Smith “Back on My Sh*t” [New Music]
- GoldLink Feat. Miguel “Got Friends” [New Video]
- This Self-Taught Stylist Makes Realistic Wigs For Children With Alopecia
“Check Your Girl Bro:” Sprint Worker Says Customer’s GF Texted Him First was originally published on globalgrind.com