“I don’t give a f*ck about this job,” warned a Sprint employee after a disgruntled customer knocked his phone out of his hand.
The employee was trying to prove that the customer’s girlfriend had texted him first after her man confronted him on the job.
Watch the video below and decide who you think is telling the truth.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Tweeter @OGCORLIN said, “What nigga do you know that will willingly give his phone up? That’s an innocent man,” siding with the Sprint employee.
Let IG star @KleonTheComedian explain why you should never go through your lady’s phone, let alone approach who ever she’s been talking to.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald
- Sony Music Finally Mutes R. Kelly, Dissolves Working Relationship With The Singer
- R. Kelly, Sony RCA Agree To Part Ways
- The Rewind: The Blindfolds Are Off! We See You R. Kelly!
- 2 Robbery Suspects Killed At Home Depot In Ft. Worth [VIDEO]
- Amara La Negra Gets Candid About Battling Racism & Body Image [Exclusive Interview]
- Lounge In Love: Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas Becomes The Face Of DAYO Loungewear
- Kruz Newz: Louisville Airport Renamed the Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport
- ‘HTGAWM’ Recap: In Case You Didn’t Know How Toxic Sam Was
- Is That Gina From Martin About To Fight Fight
“Check Your Girl Bro:” Sprint Worker Says Customer’s GF Texted Him First was originally published on globalgrind.com