Main Event is holding a “Play & Apply” hiring event specifically trying to reach out to former Toys R Us employees. The event starts today, May 14th through May 18th from 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Google Launches Tech Exchange To Increase Racial Representation In Tech
- Elton Brand Becomes Fourth Black General Manager In NBA
- This 27-Year-Old Nigerian Is On His Way To Becoming The World’s Highest Paid Robotics Engineer
- Pennsylvania Candidate For Governor Defends His White Supremacist Comments
- American Airlines Apologizes To Rapper Wale For Alleged Racist Incident, As The Company Tries To Clean Up Its Act
- Drake Postponed Tour Dates Due To Illness
- J. Cole’s Dreamville Foundation Raising Funds For Hurricane Florence Victims
- T.I. Is Curating a Pop-Up Trap Music Museum
- Here’s What Polls Are Showing About Black Candidates In Key Races
- Clubbing While Black: Bar’s Ban Of Do-Rags And Hoodies Sends Subtle Racist Message, Customer Says