Last week, drivers on an Indiana highway saw money flying across the highway. The door came loose on a Brink’s armored truck traveling on Interstate 70 in Indianapolis. Of course, some people stopped and were picking up that money, wouldn’t you?
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- REELS Are Coming To Instagram! Here’s What You Need To Know
- Takeoff Sued By Woman Who Alleges He Sexually Assaulted Her In June
- Police Seize Almost 400 Pounds Of Heroin From The Bluff In Largest Drug Bust Ever
- Rick Ross Is The New K9 Boss
- Hol’ Up! Dr. Dre’s Soon To Be Ex-Wife Nicole Young Is Challenging His Prenup
- Rap Or Go To The League: J. Cole’s Possible Foray Into The NBA Has Dave East Wanting To Suit Back Up
- Kevin Hart Speaks On Ellen DeGeneres Amid Racist And Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Show
- Who’s Cappin: Desiigner And His Coronavirus Take No One Asked For [VIDEO]
- Man Charged With Murder After Killing Burger King Employee Over Wait Time
- The #DeeList: Top 5 Mid-Season Trades