A day after the funeral for his wife, former President George H.W. Bush was admitted to a Houston hospital on Sunday for treatment of a blood infection. He is doing better and responding to treatment. The Bushes had been married for 73 years.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Trump Threatens To Shoot Minneapolis Protestors
- Did Fired Officer Derek Chauvin Know George Floyd?
- Lil Baby Racing His Lamborghini In Texas
- Minneapolis Protestors Set Fire To Police Station Then Set Off Fireworks [VIDEO]
- Who’s Cappin?! We’re All Fed Up – Justice and Real Change Is What We Need To See [VIDEO]
- Wheelchair Karen Sprayed With Fire Extinguisher After Trying To Stab Protesters [Video]
- Angry Customer Arrested For Pointing A Gun On DoorDash Driver [Video]
- YK Osiris Had A Boxing Match With Lil Tjay
- Protestor Injured In Wild Stand-Off With Police On Los Angeles Freeway [VIDEO]
- DJ Drama Describes Almost Losing His A&R Job Before Signing Lil Uzi