On Sunday, April 22 at 3:25 a.m. a terrorist killed four innocent people at a Waffle House restaurant in Nashville, Tennessee. The killer was Travis Reinking, 29, who was naked, fled on foot and finally captured by police earlier today. James Shaw Jr., 29, managed to wrestle the weapon out of Reinking’s hands, which made him run. Thanks to Shaw, many lives were saved.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
The killer used an AR-15, which was reportedly given to him by his father who was ordered by a court to not give his son the gun because of mental health issues — he once crossed a barrier at the White House. In deeply disturbing news, Reinking has made bond.
USA Today reports Reinking’s bond was set at $2 million, $500,000 for each of the people killed. Their lives were only worth $500,000 a piece? Considering Reinking is a terrorist who killed four people and was on the run for 36 hours, there is no logical reason why he should have made bond. Any rich racist can decide to pay his bail and he could be back on the streets with his incompetent father who give his psycho son guns.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The hypocrisy is disgusting. In 2015, Jamycheal Mitchell was arrested by police in Portsmouth, Virginia, for stealing $5 in groceries. He had mental health issues and spent four months in jail without bail. Mitchell died in his cell in August 2015. He was 24 years old.
In April of last year, Meek Mill was denied bail for breaking his probation. Mill didn’t commit anything close to a violent crime.
In March, Richard “Stitch” Daniels, 52, was held without bail for a large-scale marijuana trafficking operation. No bail and he didn’t kill anyone.
This is exactly why people of color do not trust the criminal justice system.
We should also note Trump has not tweeted about this. Let’s imagine if this were a Muslim man who killed four white people, Trump would be tweeting all day.
- Run It Back: This Bad Boy Classic Debuted 21 Years Ago Today
- Did They Bring The Bars Or Nah
- Bazzi Goes In Depth Behind The Scenes Of His Hit Song ‘Mine’ & More [VIDEO]
- Offset Reportedly Hit With 2 Felonies Following Georgia Arrest
- Let Migo! Offset Arrested In Georgia On Felony Gun Charges
- Werk Sis: Kelis Grinding To Reggae Music Is A Whole Freakin’ Summer Mood
- Remy Ma With The Boss Over Cross Over
- Shiggy Vs The Backpack Escalates Quickly
- Flash Back Friday : Do You Remember This : The Pskillz Play Back
- Reunited! Watch BFFs LeBron James And Michael Beasley Perform “Back That Azz Up”
Meet All The Black People Competing In The 2018 Winter Olympics
1. Aja Evans, Team USASource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Elana Meyers Taylor, Team USASource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Hakeem Abdul-Saboor, Team USA3 of 14
4. Chris Kinney, Team USA4 of 14
5. Jordan Greenway, Team USASource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Erin Jackson, Team USASource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Shani Davis, Team USASource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Maame Biney, Team USASource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Kimani Griffin, Team USASource:Getty 9 of 14
10. Shannon-Ogbani Abeda, Eritrea10 of 14
11. Sabrina Wanjiku, Kenya11 of 14
12. Jazmine Fenlator-Victorian and Carrie Russell, JamaicaSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Akwasi Frimpong, Ghana13 of 14
14. Audra Segree, Jamaica14 of 14
Waffle House Shooter Has Bond, But Meek Mill Can’t Get It?? was originally published on newsone.com