It took a little over eight years, but Kevin Hart has been hit with the most savage of punchlines.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
He wasn’t ready!
Back in 2010, Kevin made a tasteless joke about dark-skinned women on Twitter, writing, “#Handsdown Light-skinned women usually have better credit than a dark-skinned women [sic]…Broke ass dark hoes…lol.”
Kevin’s already been dragged about that particular tweet (which he supposedly tried to delete), but one user had one more dig for the comedian. And she wasn’t going to let some statute of limitation keep her from clocking Kevin, reminding him that his daughter has dark skin.
Still others took a slightly more cold-blooded approach and took aim at Kevin’s mom and his wife
Another woman made the astute observation that Kevin made this joke while being financially dependent on his dark-skinned ex-wife.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- ‘Insecure’ Actor And Houstonian Kendrick Sampson Hit By Rubber Bullets In Los Angeles During George Floyd Protest
- Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Establishes A Curfew For The City Of Atlanta
- Which Murder Charge Is The Worst?
- Beyonce Demands More Charges To Officers Involved In George Floyd’s Death
- T.I Calls For National Shopping Blackout In Response to George Floyd’s Death
- Report: Derek Chauvin, Ex-Minneapolis Cop At Center Of George Floyd’s Death, Arrested
- 97.9 The Beat Digital Yearbook
- Gunna Goes No. 1 With ‘Wunna’, Talks Fashion, Relationship Status, and Roasts Billy Sorrells [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- S.E.N.I.O.R. TAKEOVER Sweepstakes
- Police Officer Shot In The Leg At CVS In South Philly
Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women was originally published on hellobeautiful.com