It took a little over eight years, but Kevin Hart has been hit with the most savage of punchlines.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
He wasn’t ready!
Back in 2010, Kevin made a tasteless joke about dark-skinned women on Twitter, writing, “#Handsdown Light-skinned women usually have better credit than a dark-skinned women [sic]…Broke ass dark hoes…lol.”
Kevin’s already been dragged about that particular tweet (which he supposedly tried to delete), but one user had one more dig for the comedian. And she wasn’t going to let some statute of limitation keep her from clocking Kevin, reminding him that his daughter has dark skin.
Still others took a slightly more cold-blooded approach and took aim at Kevin’s mom and his wife
Another woman made the astute observation that Kevin made this joke while being financially dependent on his dark-skinned ex-wife.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Offset Just Took Us To Church, Red Room
- Jade Nova Cosmic Love Tour Contest
- Colin Kaepernick And Eric Reid Reportedly Win Big In NFL Settlement
- West Virginia Official Who Called Michelle Obama ‘An Ape In Heels’ Faces 30 Years In Prison For FEMA Fraud
- La La To Carmelo: If You Cheat Again, You Gon’ Lose Your Wife
- Report: Kaepernick, NFL Resolve Collusion Case
- Rewind: Dr. Dre [VIDEO]
- #StyleCrush: Natasha Ndlovu Is The Fashion Muse You Need In Your Life Right Now
- The Rewind: Lost In The Fire & A Star Is Born
- 21 Savage Facing Felony Warrant for 2016 Theft
Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women was originally published on hellobeautiful.com