It took a little over eight years, but Kevin Hart has been hit with the most savage of punchlines.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @979thebeat
He wasn’t ready!
Back in 2010, Kevin made a tasteless joke about dark-skinned women on Twitter, writing, “#Handsdown Light-skinned women usually have better credit than a dark-skinned women [sic]…Broke ass dark hoes…lol.”
Kevin’s already been dragged about that particular tweet (which he supposedly tried to delete), but one user had one more dig for the comedian. And she wasn’t going to let some statute of limitation keep her from clocking Kevin, reminding him that his daughter has dark skin.
Still others took a slightly more cold-blooded approach and took aim at Kevin’s mom and his wife
Another woman made the astute observation that Kevin made this joke while being financially dependent on his dark-skinned ex-wife.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Lifetime’s ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ Trailer Features Alleged Victims Telling Their Sides
- BAPE & Undefeated Remix The Timberland Construction Boot [Photos]
- Change Of Heart – Cardi B Just Released Her New Single “Money”
- Fabolous Pleads Not Guilty To Domestic Abuse Charges, Will Likely Get A Plea Deal
- #WordEyeHeard: Nicki Minaj Sued Over Use of Sample
- Niecy Nash Stars In Hilarious Satire About A Hotline For Racists
- Yuhhh, Hoo! The #DJTakeoff Challenge Has All The YRN On Internet Going Crazy
- Lakeith Stanfield Wanted To Let That Thang Swang For ‘Sorry To Bother You’ [Video]
- Tracy Chapman Sues Nicki Minaj For Unauthorized Sample
- French Montana and Becky G Hit The Strip Club
Kevin Hart Roasted Over Old Tweet About Dark-Skinned Women was originally published on hellobeautiful.com