Ray J and his wife, Princess Love, are getting their own mini-spinoff as they get ready to become parents.
Follow The Beat On Twitter: Follow @’979thebeat’
With their baby girl due this summer, Ray and Princess need to take a crash course in parenting, and TMZ.com reports that VH1 is going to catch the whole thing on camera.
Sources told TMZ that Ray and Princess will be producing and starring in a two-hour special for VH1 that will follow them as they get advice on parenting.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
They won’t be learning the ropes alone; Heidi and Spencer Pratt will be giving them some advice as new parents themselves (they have a 6-month-old son). Rapper Too Short will also be offering up some tips and tricks for taking care of a baby. Ray J’s manager, David Weintaub, will also appear on the special.
Filming is already underway, and TMZ was able to pull this clip of Ray J chatting about the best cocktails for new fathers.
- Less Than A Year After Losing US Senate Race, David Perdue Sets His Sights On Georgia Governor
- Mississippi Governor Challenged On His ‘Culture Of Life’ Fails To Address State’s Overall Poor Health And Well-being
- Erykah Badu Has a New Boo and He’s 27!
- Idaho Republican ‘Community Leader’ Freaks Out Over Hershey’s Commercial Featuring Black Family
- A Known White Supremacist Announces Intent To Run For Local Office In Georgia
- DOJ’s Civil Rights Division Launches Investigation Into Mount Vernon, NY Police Department
- Da Baby Just Busted His Mom For Stealing
- HBCU Prairie View A&M University Marching Band To Get Docuseries On The CW
- Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis Raises Concern With Proposed Relaunch Of World War II Era State Military Force
- Black Men In Denver Are Committing Suicide At An Alarmingly Rising Rate